Hidden Kisses

bilal

Watched this movie online and really enjoyed it. Below is a brief review of the Film. It's a French film with English subs.

Nathan, 16, lives alone with his father Stephane. A newcomer in high school, he is invited to a party and falls in love with Louis, a boy in his class. They find themselves out of sight and kiss each other, but someone takes a picture of them. Soon, the photo is published on Facebook and a storm overtakes their lives as they face bullying and rejection.

• 4 weeks later...

I was about to start a new topic about this movie, but bilal beat me to it (by about a month). The acting is outstanding, the relationships of the characters is drawn really well in a fine plot, the cinematography is superb. The English subtitles leave something to be desired, but they are adequate to get the story across.

I found the movie at http://tbiet.blogspot.com/ in a May 18th posting (jeudi, Mai 18), now on the second page or lower (click on 'articles plus anciens' at the bottom of the text)

The link takes me to a Blog for birdtales, someone in the Netherlands with the most current post being in 2004. Couldn't find 'articles plus anciens' or anything in French.

Colin  :icon_geek: