Looking for Editor

I'm looking for a editor who is able to give some long term support. I have a number of stories that I am currently working on but need someone who can act as a proof reader and editor. I must point out that I am dyslexic and sometimes make the biggest blunders. If anybody can help I would appreciate it.

If you haven't found anyone within a few weeks I will be caught up in my personal life and be happy to help you out, but I hope for your sake that you are able to find one quicker than that.

If you haven't found anyone within a few weeks I will be caught up in my personal life and be happy to help you out, but I hope for your sake that you are able to find one quicker than that.

Thanks for the offer, I hope we are both able to find one before then. It's no use me offering to be a temporary editor for you as I know I am totally crap at that job.

Thanks for the offer, I hope we are both able to find one before then. It's no use me offering to be a temporary editor for you as I know I am totally crap at that job.

No worries my friend! I was able to get a good friend of mine to look it over for me, so I have since submitted my short. It should be up in a few days.