Miss Jenkins' Work by Nigel Gordon

Paul

A surprise near the beginning and a surprise ending. And not one gay character (exposed) in the story. A great story.

Colin :icon_geek:

• 2 years later...

To those of you who have asked. Miss jenkins is still floating around. I have plans for Edith Jenkins but if any will see the light of day I do not know.

Nigel, be very careful about what you promise — even if it's a just-sort-of promise like "but if any will see the light of day I do not know." It will come back to bite you in the butt. Readers remember stuff like that!

(From the voice of one so bitten, and more than once.)

Colin  :icon_geek:

Colin, well Miss Jenkins does turn up, though not in person, in "Walking the Wild Side" which is being published elsewhere on the web. At the moment I am some way into a novel "An Interesting Young Lady" which involves Miss Jenkins, Maddie, a character who turns up in "Walking the Wild Side" and Miss Jenkins' nephew Neal, the boy with the skateboard. Miss Jenkins is looking for answers about the death of her gay nephew and Maddie is out for revenge. When that pair get together somebody needs to watch out. I am hoping to have the story finished by the end of the year. Where it will be published I do not know, unfortunately it will not be on AD.