Cynus needs an Editor. :)

1) I do not have a specific work that needs editing, but rather the need for someone that can work with me all the time. My previous editor has disappeared suddenly, and I'm currently floating with only my primary beta-reader to guide me.

2) I have worked with two editors in the past. The first had to stop because of health reasons, and I imagine that the second one disappeared for similar reasons. I love my editors and I try my best to respect their time and effort on my behalf. I am also human, and I make mistakes. I hope that anyone who responds will understand that and tell me if I've rubbed them the wrong way, and I will treat you the way you want to be treated.

3) I need proofreading and some plot help. I like it when my editors question my work and challenge me when they think I'm off the rails.

4) I suppose that I expect proofreading and plot help. My work is generally pretty smooth, but I want my stories to be the best they can be, and I'll listen to what you have to say.

5) I'm currently working on several novels and a couple of short stories. I'm constantly writing, but I will match whatever load an editor is willing to take on.

6) I work with Microsoft word.

7) I've worked with all sorts of different edits. Whether you do it in the margins or in the line, i don't mind.

Thank you for everyone who took the time to read this. Hopefully one of you will be able to help me out, but if not, thank you all the same. smile.png

Cynus

• 4 weeks later...