Conversations With Myself by Altimexis

Humanity had always been careless with our inheritance, and I was no exception. I had played with time as if it was mine alone to explore as if I could modify it at will without having to worry about the consequences and now we were facing down the possible end of civilization, all because of my carelessness, and because of others who were all too ready to exploit it.

What would you do if you found a way to have a conversation with yourself - a conversation back in time? What would you tell the twelve-year old boy who became you? Would you try to change things? Would you try to make things a little better? Perhaps you could avoid some of the more painful episodes in your life, or maybe even avoid catastrophe. Would you know when to stop, or would you keep on going? While you're at it, would you succumb to the temptation to make the world a better place?

Chris Michaels thought he was demonstrating a proof of concept, but the unintended consequences sent ripples throughout the world, and every attempt to go further back in time to fix things only made them worse. Conversations With Myself is a story of intrigue, espionage, kidnappings, betrayal, murder and love. A sci-fi thriller by Altimexis, with more twists and turns than the Pacific Coast Highway, starting on Wednesday, June 29.