Search the Community: Showing results for tags 'when responsible adults cause a death'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • AwesomeDude Forums
    • Welcome to AwesomeDude!
    • News & Views
    • Dude's Desk
    • Coming Attractions!
    • Readers Rule!
    • Roamin' Reader
    • First Alert
    • Review Row - Books In Print
    • Poets' Corner
    • Writers' Workshop
    • Editor's Desk
    • AwesomeMuse Resource Center
    • Flash Fiction
    • The Bull Pen
    • The Web Wiz
    • The Raccoon's Den
    • Laughs & Limericks
    • Video Views
  • Codey's World Forums
    • Codey's World Updates
    • Author Discussions
    • Read Anything Good Lately?
    • Rants, Raves, Musings, and Whatever

Blogs

  • jamessavik's Blog
  • Texas Queer Certified Beefs
  • (Ele)Civil Disobedience
  • ...from the Third World
  • Trab's Blog
  • Lonely Ocean
  • Somewhere In Between
  • --
  • Kurtie's Corner
  • DesDownunder's Blog
  • Camy's Thang!!!
  • Tongue Slips
  • captainrick's Blog
  • In Pensive Pose
  • Res Ipsa Loquitur's Blog
  • A Step Into Oblivion
  • RupertNegley's Blog
  • rauch4322's Blog
  • The Place of Cackles
  • Tiger's Jungle Clearing
  • glendog's Blog
  • Richard Norway's Blog
  • Brody's Notes & Scribbles
  • silent but cuddly
  • A few things to say
  • DKStories' Blog
  • TracyMN's Blog
  • DesDownunder's Blog
  • blue's hues
  • Maneuvering toward death
  • Richard Norway's Blog
  • Paco's Blog
  • larkin's Blog

Found 1 result

  1. When the system fails a child

    This has to be the saddest story I have read this year, although there are too many like this. http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/healthtrending/family-speaks-out-on-sons-death-after-fall-during-gym-led-to-sepsis-we-dont-want-other-parents-to-go-through-this/ar-AAse9Pz?li=AA5LBhu&ocid=spartandhp A teacher failed to apply simple first aid properly...should have washed the wound and called the nurse. The emergency room should have taken a swab of the wound and checked for infection. Good medical procedures could have prevented this death. How very sad.