Leopard Hunt by Graeme

Well, we have the start of another story in the Leopard series. So far, we only have the prologue, though if that is anything to go by the rest is going to be very interesting. Then again, all the Leopard stories have been entertaining and interesting. They have also been well written, so we have something to look forward to.

Thanks, Nigel!

Chapters will be posted on a two weekly cycle until I'm ready to switch to a weekly posting cycle. Old favourites amongst the characters will reappear from chapter one.

• 5 months later...

Now up to chapter thirteen and things are cooking nicely , getting this reader hungry for more.

There is one story thread simmering on the backburner while more immediate concerns affecting our friends, old and new, are coming to the boil at the front. Most of the nosey people at the party know not to spoil things by looking but a gatecrasher has arrived with his wooden spoon and lifted the lid....

There is no significance in my choice of metaphor, but it does allow me to offer my compliments to the chef!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...