Kewl Dad

Am I right that some of his stuff posted elsewhere deals with sexual attraction between adults and underage children? Like 12 year olds? I think I did see something by him, either on Gay Authors or Nifty, which dealt with a father being sexually attracted to his young son, and decided not to read it.

Not that I consider that should necessarily preclude his work being posted here, we all have our own views on such matters, but if I came across a story here that seemed to transgress my own feelings of propriety, I probably wouldn't read it.

• 1 month later...
On August 16, 2018 at 3:03 AM, Bruin Fisher said:

Am I right that some of his stuff posted elsewhere deals with sexual attraction between adults and underage children? Like 12 year olds? I think I did see something by him, either on Gay Authors or Nifty, which dealt with a father being sexually attracted to his young son, and decided not to read it.

Not that I consider that should necessarily preclude his work being posted here, we all have our own views on such matters, but if I came across a story here that seemed to transgress my own feelings of propriety, I probably wouldn't read it.

I think you might be right, but I'd hope that each story here would be judged on its own content, not on other stories at (on or in) other venues.