A twofer

Mike's getting more nimble as he ages, and he beat me to the punch here, getting the first chapter of Going for the Gold, my latest, up today before I even got around to pre-announcing it.  My fault, I was just slow on the trigger. 

What to say about it, now that I'm here doing the announcing?  It's fewer than 30,000 words, so won't last all that long, and has nothing to do with Christmas.  Other than that, I'll let the story do all the talking.

But, not to leave Christmas entirely alone, there's another story coming Wednesday that's all about the season, and about a bunch of kids doing their part to celebrate it.  Well, to celebrate the part that excites kids the most: gift giving and receiving.  The story, Gift Exchange, will show up here and at CW on Wednesday.

Happy Holidays!

C

On 12/8/2018 at 8:38 AM, Cole Parker said:

But, not to leave Christmas entirely alone, there's another story coming Wednesday that's all about the season, and about a bunch of kids doing their part to celebrate it.  Well, to celebrate the part that excites kids the most: gift giving and receiving.  The story, Gift Exchange, will show up here and at CW on Wednesday.

Happy Holidays!

C

And Gift Exchange will also appear on Codey's World this Wednesday.

Colin  :icon_geek:

On 12/10/2018 at 9:00 AM, Cole Parker said:

Colin:

Put your glasses on and read my note again.  To quote from it:   The story, Gift Exchange, will show up here and at CW on Wednesday.     :lol:

C

And I thought I was the one with eyesight problems!  😃