The Garden by Nevius

Trab

Wow. For several weeks now, I've been sucked into this story, and loved it. Virtually sleepless nights, and obligations unfulfilled, have only now stopped because I've finished this wonderful story. http://awesomedude.com/nevius/

Bart

Is there another completed series you can recommend? I prefer those with relationships, love, personal discovery, but a bit sparse on actual sex scenes. Casual mention is fine, but graphic detail leaves me unimpressed as most of it is gratuitous.

I just finished the Foley-Mashburn series by Brew Maxwell on Crvboy. Everyone else has probably read it as it began in 2002, but I just read it now, finished it tonight in fact. It's all about relationships, love, and leaning about being gay in a supporting environment. It's incredibly long, and very well done.

If you haven't read it, you should look at it. It starts with the story 'Tim.'

I also liked the Colby Series by Tim Mead a lot. It's also at Crvboy.

C

I've read the F/M series, and it was nice. Finished it about 6 months ago. I'll check out the other one. Thx.

• 8 years later...

Finished.

Not sure what to say about the story. It is a saga in the tradition of Foley/Mashburn or Sequoyah's "Special Place" or Joel's "Mystery and Mayhem" tales. Every such author tends to have quirks that annoy me, yet I keep reading. This one kind of stumbled across the finish line but on a sufficiently upbeat note.

R

• 2 years later...

Reading this again because it's a repeat "Pick from the Past."  

My only real complaint is that the story is presented in orange type on a grey background, too blinding for me.  Thankfully my iPhone has a "Readers View" option that allows me to convert the pages to something I can actually view.  Someday it would be nice to modernize these pages to make them more readable.

R