IT'S FINISHED!!! THE POETRY CORNER IS FINISHED!! COME SEE!

Guest rusticmonk86

Guest rusticmonk86

Http://poets.awesomedude.com

After a week long spree of web-work, I am pleased to say you can see the final product at the above address.

It's called The Poetry Corner, go figure, I thought the old name was fine. But I gave the whole site a complete overhaul. Let me know if you catching anything that shouldn't be there.

Enjoy,

Gabriel Duncan

Edited: Corrected URL so as not to confuse visitors. -- Blue / forum admin

:: startled :: jumps ::

Whoa, whazzat?

Oh! That was Gabe. Heheh, OK.

You know, I get the vague impression he's excited about something or other. Now what d'you s'pose it could be? :thinking:

Http://poets.awesomedude.com

After a week long spree of web-work' date=' I am pleased to say you can see the final product at the above address.

It's called The Poetry Corner, go figure, I thought the old name was fine. But I gave the whole site a complete overhaul. Let me know if you catching anything that shouldn't be there.

Enjoy,

Gabriel Duncan

Edited: Corrected URL so as not to confuse visitors. -- Blue / forum admin

Gabe-

Thanks for including the New People in your launch! That meant a lot to me.

You did a bang up job with the new forum.

:clap: Cheers to your heroic efforts! :D/

:smt077 :smt096 :smt023

Wow, it looks really awesome. The graphics are really cool, the bios look excellent, and it's easy to get around. I have only one nitpick: that on the 'poems' page, the graphic seems to be attributing that bit of 'Stolen Child' to Nicholas Nurse, when it should be to W.B. Yeats. *cough* Is one a hypocrite for needling others' mistakes while totally not noticing one's own?

dcorvus