One Warm Coat by Colinian

• 2 years later...

I've been reading Colin's "One..." Series, and finding them very entertaining. I'm about half-way through the series, and they're just what I needed to relax with, during some difficult times in the real world.

Thanks Colin. :icon13:

You're welcome, Des. I'm glad you're enjoying the series. One Warm Coat was a one-off, it ended happily, no need to have anything like a sequel. But I received a lot of email asking that I write a story and tell what happened to Jeremy and Mike. Okay, that might be fun. It would be something I’d never done. That led to One Best Friend. There! I told what happened to Jeremy and Mike. They became best friends. Story posted, that's the end of it. Letters and posts asked for more. “I don’t write sequels.” So now there are eleven One… series stories. With a twelfth and last being written, to be posted soon.

Colin :icon_geek:

Thank you Cole, your kind words do help and we have, I believe, got everything under control.

Now, if we just get our rightwing politicians to behave themselves...

Rightwing politicians never behave themselves. In Australia or the U.S. of A. "Right wing" is actually "We're the only ones who are right (a.k.a. valid, truth, proper, devout, righteous) and we're going to shove our right-ness down your throats." We can always do like they did in Canada: the Canadians realized what the ended up with and got rid of him.

You're welcome, Des. I'm glad you're enjoying the series. One Warm Coat was a one-off, it ended happily, no need to have anything like a sequel. But I received a lot of email asking that I write a story and tell what happened to Jeremy and Mike. Okay, that might be fun. It would be something I’d never done. That led to One Best Friend. There! I told what happened to Jeremy and Mike. They became best friends. Story posted, that's the end of it. Letters and posts asked for more. “I don’t write sequels.” So now there are eleven One… series stories. With a twelfth and last being written, to be posted soon.

A great accomplishment, Colin. It's been a pleasure to read what you've been able to come up with so far, and all without preplanning. Now that you've got the hang of it, I hope you are already at work on your "Two" series, and have plans for the remaining numbers...

You're quite right, Colin.

Go to THREE.

Go directly to THREE.

Do not pass GO.

Do not collect a one-year AC Transit pass.

Ah ha! Good try, but AC Transit isn't near where I live. We have County Connection and there's a bus stop two blocks from where I live. And it uses the Clipper Card which is accepted on almost all Bay Area transit systems, including BART, San Francisco Muni, and even AC Transit.

Ah ha! Good try, but AC Transit isn't near where I live. We have County Connection and there's a bus stop two blocks from where I live. And it uses the Clipper Card which is accepted on almost all Bay Area transit systems, including BART, San Francisco Muni, and even AC Transit.

Actually, it would make sense to go to "three" for a story about the triplets. "Three Holy Terrors" or "Three Smarty Pants" or whatever.

R

Actually, it would make sense to go to "three" for a story about the triplets. "Three Holy Terrors" or "Three Smarty Pants" or whatever.

There's a great idea. I never did think enough was done with the triplets. They could use their own tales. Three small dynamos. Three of a kind. Three is a prime number.

R and C, how about adding this title to your lists: Three is two too many. :omg:

Cuba's Dancing Triplets : Dude, thanks for finding that and sharing it with us. Hopefully we will see more of them in the future. Good looking kids too. They will be making heads turn in a year or two if not already. So Colin, maybe not "Three is too to many", but 'Three twos are six'.

Or if they find triplet partners would that lead to 'Three Cubed Cubans'?

Hi all. This has been an experience, getting back to this group. You never seem to lose your humor, and something to smile about. Colin...you need to write more. That's all. Your audience just demands it. :)

Hi all. This has been an experience, getting back to this group. You never seem to lose your humor, and something to smile about. Colin...you need to write more. That's all. Your audience just demands it. :)

Thanks, Richard. But we have a mortgage to pay along with the other requisites of home ownership, so the day job precludes having the time I'd really like for writing. But I am working on two serial novels, which I'll get to when time is available.