FORUMS THEME UPDATE

dude

The new version of the AwesomeDude Forums theme arrived overnight.  When we upgraded to the latest  version forum software on Thursday we briefly lost use of the site.  It is currently in the IPS default theme.  Following the AD Site update for 4-21 I'll begin working ib the new  AD Forums Theme and the new Forums Theme will go live as soon as all the bugs are worked out.

We apologize for thia brief  inconvenience but believe the Forums and Forums Theme updates will enhance your AD Forums experience long term.

Mike

We all appreciate the care and effort that you put into running the site.

You got the forums up and running again as soon as you could after realising there was a problem. I am sure we will all survive having to look at the default theme for however long it takes for IPS to come back with the upgrade to the normal Black/Orange/Grey theme.

I guess I am saying -Don't beat yourself up over something you have no control over.

Finally got one of the themes working about half past midnight.  I have another theme I may set up with the Orange/Black Motif. 

Although I do kind of like this one.

I like the new look, though I do miss the old colors. :) It doesn't feel quite like Halloween anymore. But I'm sure we'll be there soon.

I've just about decided to stay with this theme as it is clearly popular. 

We will stay with the 'Hallowe'en Theme' black and orange in our logos on both the Forums and the AD Site, however.

Mike