alandwight

Kewl Dad

Am I right that some of his stuff posted elsewhere deals with sexual attraction between adults and underage children? Like 12 year olds? I think I did see something by him, either on Gay Authors or Nifty, which dealt with a father being sexually attracted to his young son, and decided not to read it.

Not that I consider that should necessarily preclude his work being posted here, we all have our own views on such matters, but if I came across a story here that seemed to transgress my own feelings of propriety, I probably wouldn't read it.

On August 16, 2018 at 3:03 AM, Bruin Fisher said:

Am I right that some of his stuff posted elsewhere deals with sexual attraction between adults and underage children? Like 12 year olds? I think I did see something by him, either on Gay Authors or Nifty, which dealt with a father being sexually attracted to his young son, and decided not to read it.

Not that I consider that should necessarily preclude his work being posted here, we all have our own views on such matters, but if I came across a story here that seemed to transgress my own feelings of propriety, I probably wouldn't read it.

I think you might be right, but I'd hope that each story here would be judged on its own content, not on other stories at (on or in) other venues. 

I'm sure those kinds of stories wouldn't be posted here. Kewl Dad seems to be reorienting his writing to AD-class material.

Colin  :icon_geek: