Z is for Zombie by Geron Kees

I haven't read this story yet, but I am guided on what to read by the posted comments: so, I won't be put off by the title (although I was, before @Ivor Slipper commented); I agree with @Merkin that Geron is a force to be reckoned with (so, another great tale from him); but @Jason Rimbaud I don't know what to make of a half comment, you'd recommend it, but a couple of things bothered you? (What, would it be a spoiler to mention them? Is that why you didn't?). Generally, I do find peoples comments and recommendations very useful in choosing what to read.

1 minute ago, William King said:

I haven't read this story yet, but I am guided on what to read by the posted comments: so, I won't be put off by the title (although I was, before @Ivor Slipper commented); I agree with @Merkin that Geron is a force to be reckoned with (so, another great tale from him); but @Jason Rimbaud I don't know what to make of a half comment, you'd recommend it, but a couple of things bothered you? (What, would it be a spoiler to mention them? Is that why you didn't?). Generally, I do find peoples comments and recommendations very useful in choosing what to read.

If I got into the reasons why, it would definitely spoil the story. For me, the good parts of the story are the writing, the characters, the reason there are zombies, the discussion of right and wrong. The very few things that bothered me would definitely spoil the story. It's only 13 chapters, about ten pages each chapter, I would say read the first chapter for sure. So if you do read it, it won't take you long to finish it. I will bet it will grip you, its a great piece of writing. If after you decide to read it, and you want to know what I didn't like about it, I will happily discuss it. But again, I gave it 4.6 stars out of 5 so I do think its a good read.