To My Friends Here at Dude's Place :)

Hello Gentlefolk,

First of all, I really need to express my heartfelt thanks and gratitude for all of the wonderful emails, phone calls, and chats from you all during this past month. Dealing with death, especially the passage of a young teen, a life cut short, a promise that will never be fullfilled, is the most diffficult thing I can think of.

Yes, I am back, but I wanted to let all of you know how I felt. I am also to tell you that young Mitch is also very grateful for all of the loving support he too received as he dealt with his lover's death and his loss. So on behalf of Mitch, his thanks.

Dude, Blue, TheMailCrew, Dewey, Graeme,and the rest of all of you who kept us in your thoughts and prayers, bunches of hugs!

Mitch has started a new school year in a new school, and with the help of his dear friend Jamie, I can safely say, it ought to be a great one for him.

I am returning to the "world" of the dude in terms of editing and some writing and already have a couple of topics in mind for the Writer's forum which I will post later. But, for now......

Hugs & great affection,

Paul :mrgreen:

Glad you're back, Paul. Should be interesting to see what you've got in mind.

I'm really glad things are looking up for Mitch. Here's a big hug for ya, Mitch. Keep it as a spare, you know for when you really need it. Still sendin' good thoughts in your direction.

Yes... welcome back Paul... you have been a champion in my book in the way you stepped forward to help Mitch and his family in their real time of need.

I hope that smile on Mitch's face remains a permanent fixture!

:)