Ivor Slipper

Living with Johnny by Nigel Gordon

It seems like a guilty verdict is a foregone conclusion . . . provided Beryl (or her client) did not tamper with the jury.  

Wonder what hold Mayer has on Beryl?

R

Well that was exciting.  Wonder if we'll find out what kind of nefarious activities Beryl and Mayers were mixed up with?

Johnny's life is in danger, and I hope he has stashed his physical evidence (after making backups of everything) in an extremely secure location.  Same thing with the surveillance videos retrieved from Beryl's residence.  

R

On 3/17/2021 at 7:21 PM, Rutabaga said:

Has the number of characters in this story broken into the triple digits yet?  Seems like it must have by now.

R

Yes, just. The total number of characters in book one is 105.

12 hours ago, Rutabaga said:

When might we see the next segment of this?  Should we bang our silverware on the table?  Inquiring minds want to know!

R

I have told my editor that I will be letting him have copy to start work on during the first week of August, so given how long I expect the editing to take, based on the first book, I think you are looking at Christmas to see book two coming out. At the moment I am about half-way through writing chapter 37. That should mean I am about half-way through the story. Unfortunately, I only seem to be about a third of the way. So it is either going to be a lot longer than expected or I am going to have to speed things up.