I'm going crazy!!!

* Avoid the recreational pharmaceuticals.

* Eat some good food. Treat yourself to somethng special. It's dead week / finals week, and your brain needs good food and your body needs the energy. Good food will both relax and energize you and pamper you for the tough weeks before end of semester. Plus, you're in college. Even if your budget's tight (non-existent?) you need more than dorm food and junk food. -- But hey, pizza's good too.

* To help you sleep and to calm your over-caffeinated self, then, if you're not lactose-intolerant, try milk products. Milk, ice cream, yogurt, etc. It's healthy, and that milk mustache looks cute. :)

* When you take a study break (yes, you need to, even during dead week / finals week) try any of the following:

* A movie or TV show, on DVD if not in the theatre or on TV. Either with a date to cuddle or with friends to hang out.

* Read a book for fun. You know, a novel? Not e textbook. (If the idea of another book makes you ill, avoid this one.) -- Hey, cartoon compilations are good, if you want something light. I'd recommend Calvin & Hobbes or Foxtrot. -- I hear Terry Pratchett's satire / humor / sci-fi books are also good.

* A good, long bull session with friends. Do something that doesn't require higher thought. Laugh.

* Sports, if you like sports.

* Music: put on the headphones so you don't bug your roommates. Sing along, play the air guitar and air drums, dance like a wildman. Who the heck cares if you act weird. Your roommates are desperate for entertainment too. If you give 'em a good laugh, and if they want to join the fun, cool. If you can actually play an instrument, good, do that.

* Go on a date. Or hang out with your guy or girl in your dorm or theirs.

* Just a suggestion, for those college age and up: Sexual activity is optional, but might be enjoyable. Relieves stress, raises endorphins, good for the cardiovascular system. With whom you choose to participate is entirely up to you. -- If you do, practice safe and healthy sex, please. -- And preferably, with someone you know and trust, a steady date, a close friend.

There's good stuff suggested here. TR and Blue have good points.

I think it is most simply stated:

When you find yourself in a rut, step out of it.

Do something different. Find a nerd with a telescope and go have a look at Orion's nebulae. Play chess with someone. Walk through the zoo. Whatever it takes to break the monotony.

Oh yeah- a good bout of sweaty college sex never hurt anybody.

Best of luck,

:geek: :wink:

Do something different. Find a nerd with a telescope and go have a look at Orion's nebulae. Play chess with someone. Walk through the zoo. Whatever it takes to break the monotony.

:

I happen to know some very fine non-nerds that have telescopes. LMAO

Codey

Oh yeah- a good bout of sweaty college sex never hurt anybody.

:geek: :wink:

Youse guys are bein' deliberately obtuse. He can relieve stress with his hand, too, yanno. No need for Blue to get all het up about latex. :roll:

Kissey-poo

TR

He's male, healthy enough, and in college; so, reasonably bright and old enough.

If he hadn't already thought of that option...he'd have issues more vexing than final exams.

See, Naiilo, you'll do fine with your exams. :thumbsup:

He's male, healthy enough, and in college; so, reasonably bright and old enough.

..he'd have issues more vexing than final exams.

See, Naiilo, you'll do fine with your exams. :thumbsup:

Heh, right now I'm in trouble with my guy... so I'm living with Snoopy right now (as in: in the dog-house). I hope that maybe going to carmina tonight helped with it all. Carmina Burana is wonderful live if you've never heard it live.

-Naiilo

the scariest thing is the 10 page feature i have to write by monday... on parenting... dun-dun dun-dun duhhhhnnnnn.

P.S.- thanks for the tips.