A fan in the stand

Graeme

A short but nice tale from WBMS. One of those little events where you keep running it through your mind and think "I should've done...." or "I should've said...."

I've had enough of those in my life to understand.

Wibby shoots, and scores! :p

Short pieces are really tough. Every word has to be in the right place, doing just the right thing to make it work.

Well done Stout Scarab! You should blow off your hiatus more often.

:geek: :shock:

Yes... and so nice to have wibby back from his hiatus!

Thanks, but I am not back from my Hiatus. I just took a hiatus from my Hiatus. So THERE.

One of those little events where you keep running it through your mind and think "I should've done...." or "I should've said...." I've had enough of those in my life to understand.

We all have. I wasn't planning to write this. It just popped into my head one day, and voila, there it was. It would have been here sooner, but there were delays in finding a proofreader....

Wibby shoots, and scores! :P

Well done Stout Scarab! You should blow off your hiatus more often.

We should all blow something off.....

I had the pleasure of seeing this story earlier. I like this short story. It flowed along smoothly.

Thanks to you as well....

Yes... and so nice to have wibby back from his hiatus!

Thanks, but I am not back from my Hiatus. I just took a hiatus from my Hiatus. So THERE.

[...

:occasion5:

We'll see. I liked this story, too, Wibster. A hiatus from a hiatus, huh? Sounds like the inverse of my problem...

Kisses...

TR