Stats

blue 4-July 04 1,037

dude 1-July 04 722

*TR* 2-August 04 582

jamessavik 9-February 05 549

Graeme 27-July 04 546

writebymyself 19-July 04 531

Gabriel Duncan 6-August 04 396

This was just fascinating. These are the top seven posters according to the member list. James talks the most (days/used v total/posts) and Blue is a veritable chatterbox. Graeme and I joined almost at the same time and we're neck-and-neck just behind TR who is also in our graduating class.

This statistical analysis brought to you by Bacardi and the letter "Q".

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics

(not that I'm posting this to boost my post count, of course).

I came across another quote of the former British Prime Miniater recently that I fell in love with:

Mr. Speaker, I withdraw my statement that half the cabinet are asses. Half the cabinet are not asses.

Rad,

All the other topics are still available, but they have been "aged" off the current display list. If you do a search you can still find them if you are interested.

What I did with the Writers Forum and Editors Desk was to add a dummy post to the end of those posts that I thought worthwhile to "restore" and that brought them back. If there are any posts you want to bring back, feel free to do the same :)

Graeme

This was just fascinating. These are the top seven posters according to the member list. James talks the most (days/used v total/posts) and Blue is a veritable chatterbox. Graeme and I joined almost at the same time and we're neck-and-neck just behind TR who is also in our graduating class.

About a third of my posts are poems in the Poetry Forum, and a lot of others are admin notices about stories, etc. Still, I'm not quiet, I admit that.

Kisses...

TR :icon1:

Rad,

All the other topics are still available, but they have been "aged" off the current display list. If you do a search you can still find them if you are interested.

What I did with the Writers Forum and Editors Desk was to add a dummy post to the end of those posts that I thought worthwhile to "restore" and that brought them back. If there are any posts you want to bring back, feel free to do the same :)

Graeme

Another option that we have is, at the bottom of the page, in the lower right hand corner, you'll find a series of drop down menu's. These will help you find older topic also.