Falls Creek Lessons

Passive

• 4 weeks later...

For those wondering why FCL 9 isn't here yet, it's because the editor (me) is having computer problems and caring for a sick family member.

As soon as I can get to it, the next chapter will be edited and back to aussie_gw. I can tell you things get interesting. (Hah, thought I was gonna give a spoiler didn't you?)

Blue,

I told you before, family is more important than editting. I was happy to cop all the flak for any delay, until you opened your big mouth.... :x

Seriously, take your time. All the readers are aware that real-life exists (at least I hope they do) and that sometimes other things take priority. You (and all the other editors out there) are doing all of us favour, by the work you do. You are not paid, and we can't expect that you abandon other things, just to "get that next chapter out quickly".

Best wishes with everything,

Graeme

• 2 weeks later...

Real Life? Sorry but could you explain, Graeme? I thought this was real .......

I confess I just read all 8 chapters one evening last week in one sitting, which should tell you how much I enjoyed it. New Brother is still my favorite of your stories, but its a close call. (Glad to see you're continuing NB !)

{Just kidding about real life, Blue, Graeme is right - family

first ! I'm getting ready to move back East for family reasons so my thoughts are with you}

• 3 weeks later...

FINISHED!

Falls Creek Lessons chapter 10, the epilogue and an afterword are now all at the main site.

Thanks, again, to Blue for his editing. Thanks, also, to everyone who's provided feedback by either email, PM or this forum.

Cheers!

Graeme :-)

PS: I might even go skiing this year, now that I've been inspired again.

Great work!

Perfect place to end it, too, in my opinion. Leaves things just open-ended enough to allow for some speculation, but doesn't skimp on the closure.

I love to see a story get finished after being posted chaper-by-chapter. Feels like witnessing a victory over whatever anti-writer beams seem to hit so many webauthors.