I think im going to regret this in the morning,

but it makes sense now,

not to heed my own warning.

maybe he likes me,

actually, i know he does.

But he's still a virgin and figuring out

what is waz.

He;s really special and really funny too

i made him a mix cd i slipped under his dooor.

zi dont think he knows it was me

but i dont really care

because i really like him

even his facial hair.

*heee heee*

vodka is this antichrist, and I'm basically his pope right now.

that makes me feel wickide dpowerfil in all sorts of 9innnapporriate wayess.

Except for the '*heee heee*', I loved it, laughed repeatedly. Very cute, very funny, nicely done, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I feel constrained to point out my suspicion that most Odes are composed when the poet is inebriated, so the 'drunken ode' in the title might be redundant. I'd like to see research done into the influence of drugs and alcohol on great literature, past and present, and I think Josiah just volunteered.

Kisses...

TR :icon11:

Except for the '*heee heee*', I loved it, laughed repeatedly. Very cute, very funny, nicely done, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I feel constrained to point out my suspicion that most Odes are composed when the poet is inebriated, so the 'drunken ode' in the title might be redundant. I'd like to see research done into the influence of drugs and alcohol on great literature, past and present, and I think Josiah just volunteered.

Kisses...

TR :icon11:

...my head hurts.

it feels like something crawled down my throat and died.

Half of those lines which I was sure rhymed last night, now don't.

I have to clean up my room before parents weekend starts, which includes the bottles of vodka, underwear, someone else's laptop, boxes of pillow stuffing, eviscerated magazines, clothes, beer cans, etc. that now litter my floor. The worst part is? I already cleaned my room to spotlessness yesterday. God damn.

Yes I think it is very clever too.

It strikes me as quite accurate and original in word slur.

You could have called it, "An Editor's nightmare", but I like your title. :icon1:

*TR*, perhaps we should buy Josiah a fresh bottle of Vodka, purely in the interests of research of course. :icon11:

:icon11::icon1:

I knew a Dan once, you know, in the biblical sense. Oddly enough, I too was

drunk at the time. I wonder what it is with boys named Dan?

Jason R.

Sadly, I have yet to know him in a biblical sense. In fact, the most body contact I've had with him is frequent inebriated hugs, his hand on my thigh while he was teaching me how to roll a joint, and him feeling my pecs.

And by "but instead i made an ass of myself / drunka t his window", I mean, he started getting changed, took off his shirt, started undoing his pants, and then I fell backwards out of his window with a little bit of a scream. I have a welt on my hip today. :icon1:

*TR*, perhaps we should buy Josiah a fresh bottle of Vodka, purely in the interests of research of course. :icon1:

I would NOT complain.

Really, I wouldn't. I'm having a hard time adjusting to this crazy drinking age over here. 21! :icon1: what the freak is with that?

• 2 weeks later...