Well, I was just distracting you further, the better to snatch your buttered popcorn!

Naturally, other places speak French.

"Freedom Fries?" ~ give me honest French fries, even if you call them chips, and pass the ketchup or vinegar!

I like French toast too, even if it's not really French... or Belgian.

I even like Brussels sprouts. Alright, stop looking at me like that. I see you edging away slowly. Come back here with that popcorn!

...Yes, random... sober, too. Scary, huh? -- Now you know why EleCivil's stories appeal to me.

...Yes, random... sober, too. Scary, huh? -- Now you know why EleCivil's stories appeal to me.

How come everyone uses me as a benchmark for weird?

Oh, right. All that stuff that I do.

Carry on, then.

How come everyone uses me as a benchmark for weird?

Oh, right. All that stuff that I do.

Carry on, then.

Why? 'Cause you do it with style and wit.

Wouldn't have it any other way. ...OK, I probably would.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... well my avatar is actually a picture that someone made for me at a different site. He made a bunch of different ones for a bunch of people. I really like mine! :D

Kurt

• 3 weeks later...

i havent seen this thread before today, so im a little bit late in replying :icon3: as for my avatar, its a bunch of different coloured paints being mixed together :icon1: i love to create something out of nothing, just like how authors love to write words on a blank sheet of paper. painting gives me a sense of serenity, so yah.

thats it.

tracy :icon1:

I think Jamie will be in impressed.

Jan

Don't count on it, I think Jamie'd prefer a figleafed angel.

Speaking of Angels...

My avatar is artwork by a reader and is Angel de la Torres of Drama Club, also known as The Neverending Drama Story...

Kisses...

TR :icon1:

I got the nickname "Beast" in jr high as my circle of friends were all X-men fans. Beast is big and dangerous but smart and cultured which fits me fairly well.

I also use the same name and avatar on most all the sites I frequent.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't remember the site where I found mine. I just did a google images search for pirate captain and "voila" I use it at a number of sites. I've gotten the question so many times -- Yes I do have a boat, and I do stay on it quite a bit, mostly weekends or when the mood hits.

Rick

It's funny how I missed this thread before now. My own avatar is mostly because I like some movement, and I'm a sheep in wolf clothing. Baaaaooooooo!