Editors Picks November

Guest Rustic Monk

Guest Rustic Monk

A linked version of this file is available at poets.awesomedude.com/picks.htm

Editor's Picks

Update for November, 2006 .

Oh *SNAP! It's the end of a year already?! In this update, I give you two new poets, Alex K. and Aaron Bergeron.

I don't know if you've been in the forums recently, I posted new submission guidelines there. They'll be updated here on the websiter by the time you read this. Nothing major. Just a few more pointers. A more succint list of expectations, really. Stuff like no HTML, include your poem title in subject of email, descriptions of poems in body, etc. Check out the Submissions page for more info.

Anyway, Aaron and Alex have sent bios, too.

Alex K. sent:

Unsure Label

Great! This is so entertaining. I bet you can't guest what this poem's about. It's clever, too. Quotable.

Hey (Hey Do You Remember Me?)

This is interesting. It sends a tingle through my spine, to be honest. Though I can't put my finger on why, and that's entirely open to interpertation. Focused on becoming one's self.

Aaron Bergeron sent:

The Only Chance

The first thing I want to say is; this guy is a lot better than I. So I gave him a Gold Star. This is some of the best poetry I've read in a while.

Untitled

This is flow-of-thought. A devotion poem. Passionate.

Check out the new submission guidelines. They're pretty simple. And, as always, if you have any comments, questions, complaints, submissions or just need someone to give you some cheese for that whine, :P, you can always email me.

Gabriel Duncan

Poetry Editor

poetry-editor@awesomedude.com

P.S.

Please stop signing me up for christian poetry newsletters.

• 5 months later...