My effing shirt

Oh for goodness sake WBMS, just keep sloshing bleach on it here and there, and make a fashion statement. Hell, but off the sleeves, unevenly, and really show the world what you think of us.

Oh for goodness sake WBMS, just keep sloshing bleach on it here and there, and make a fashion statement. Hell, but off the sleeves, unevenly, and really show the world what you think of us.

Hey, I've got a shirt like that. :icon10:

You can blame me, I suppose. I was doing laundry the other day, though no bleach was involved. I'm pretty sure Codey's partner is the one who does the laundry more often there.

Hmm, I like the idea of making it a fashion statement, at least for kicking around the house. Why the heck not? It's still going to be a nice, comfortable shirt.

Go a step further and add some ink or paint, after the multi-spotting with bleach. Not to be too gauche, or even too adroit. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Hey Cole. He'd still have his mask on. It probably never comes off at all. (Oh, but what one could do with the last few words in THAT sentence, huh?) :D

Are you learning trust? For such an intensely private person, it's surprising that you'd reveal you have a shirt.

Yeah, but I didn't tell you what colour it was.

And to think, I always pictured you bare-chested. Covered with raccooon fur.

Not far from the mark, possibly.

Hey Cole. He'd still have his mask on. It probably never comes off at all.

I never thought of that when I picked that avatar. Wow. Appropriate.

So, does this mean he was unconscious? Semi-conscious? Sleepwalking? Er, well, sleep-sitting and sleep-typing, I suppose...while shirtless.

Oh, alright. It sounded much funnier in my head. Hmm, gotta work on my comedic timing....