Masturbation

But I still don't know if it is 'decent' enough. I'll check with the Dude first. But right now, I'm off to the dentist for a root canal. Joy!

So, this is where it turns out that this little author, was actually something of a little slut in his earlier days. Looking back, I'm actually a little shocked that I got that much action... but. Well. Now-a-days, I'm much more selective in my furtive activities. Here goes my embarrasing list:

Pre-school, inside the tire fort in the playground with another boy.

Pre-school, at the top of the castle in the playground, this time with a girl. You know, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Second Grade, in the bathroom with four boys in one cubicle.

Third Grade, next to the Iguana cage with a friend.

Third Grade, with a friend in his bedroom watching a documentary about sex ed. We were ALMOST caught by his mom.

On a friend's couch, with two guys (we were all doing one another) under the blanket. I was the only one who knew it was all three of us.

The back-seat of the car under a blanket.

The lower, forward, storage room of a yacht.

An empty locker-room. Ok, actually, that was sex with my boyfriend, does that count?

An empty foot-ball field. There was a sexual repeat here a year later.

Camping in a tent. Actually, there were three of those. Two with other boys.

My year-Ten, and then year-Eleven studies at my then school. With another boy. They were small rooms you shared with 3 or 4 other boys to put your books and stuff in during the day.

The bathroom on an Air-plane. Sadly, I'm still only a solo Mile-High member. It's surprsingly difficult to find enough privacy on a long-haul flight to smuggle a second into the bathroom without a lot of people noticing.

A hammock on my balcony. This is perhaps the most painful one to remember. The boyfriend and I were just getting into things when my mother comes up the stairs with a tray of tea. Stupidly, I'd left the door open because it was hot and no one was home. I don't think she could see anything other then the fact that we didn't have clothes on, but she simply said, "Oh. I'll just leave this here at the top of the stairs then." After that, we pretty much lost interest for the time being.

The back row of a movie theatre at 2 in the afternoon. That was me and the boyfriend again. We went to see the new Amityville Horror when we both had a free afternoon. We were the only ones in the theatre, so we decided to have some fun. Then people started dying. Believe me, the maiming REALLY kills the horny. I finished the film curled in a ball on my seat, peeking between my knees. Other activities were not finished.

---

Those are the ones that stand out in my mind at any rate. Although I know there were others, I can't really remember them.

::Ahem::

Anyway, enough self-embarrasment for one day.

It's surprsingly difficult to find enough privacy on a long-haul flight to smuggle a second into the bathroom without a lot of people noticing.

Have you thought about just both getting up and entering together, without worrying about what is being thought? I've never noticed any signs saying only one person may enter the bathroom at a time. Another plan, and it might just work, is to list yourself as a special needs person who needs help with bathroom functions. Then your 'care worker' enters with you to 'help you out'. :)

BTW, you have an awesome mom if that's all she did.

Post 9-11 that is almost certain to cause a Major Incident.

Only in some circumstances. I've had no problems entering the aeroplane toilets with another male since 9-11 -- I've done it several times. Of course, I don't do it any longer. *

Graeme :icon1:

* because my boys are now old enough to go the toilet by themselves.

While I've highjacked the thread and turned it into a discussion of airplane bathrooms, I'd be interested to know if others find it just as awkward as me to stand there taking a leak. The headroom is such that I cannot stand up properly and have to bend backwards to get close enough. Sadly, then I cannot see what I'm doing. The only 'safe' way is to sit down, but dammit, I'm gay, not a woman. Why do they make those things too high for kids and the ceiling too low for anyone over 5' 10"?

Have you thought about just both getting up and entering together, without worrying about what is being thought? I've never noticed any signs saying only one person may enter the bathroom at a time.
We actually tried once and one of the flight attendants stopped us. He was a gay guy, so he was pretty nice about it, but said he couldn't let us. And other times we've been too apheared of the large and potentially homophobic men standing in line behind us to go through with it. Growing up in the 90's where the WORST thing you could be as a kid was 'gay', I'm still not really over it/comfortable with being out in general public. Except at college, there i think it would be fine for me to walk around hand in hand with my boyfriend. Or when I'm drunk. Apparently I get really overtly sexual when i'm drunk and um... well. Let's just say I've been horrified to find out what I did the night before on more than one occasion.
BTW, you have an awesome mom if that's all she did.

She already knew we were dating/having sex, so it wasn't THAT much of a shock. But yeah, she's pretty awesome. Although sometimes I get the sense that she just wishes I weren't still. I guess she's still trying to come to terms with it, but she'd never get angry or yell at us or anything. It's more just painfullly embarrasing.

Like the night of my 19th birthday when we decided that the bed might make too much noise, so we'd do it on the floor instead. And then the next morning over breakfast my mom tells me, "I understand it was your birthday, but I don't appreciate hearing you two humping like rabbits at three in the morning." I didn't eat much in the end. >.<

While I've highjacked the thread and turned it into a discussion of airplane bathrooms, I'd be interested to know if others find it just as awkward as me to stand there taking a leak. The headroom is such that I cannot stand up properly and have to bend backwards to get close enough. Sadly, then I cannot see what I'm doing. The only 'safe' way is to sit down, but dammit, I'm gay, not a woman. Why do they make those things too high for kids and the ceiling too low for anyone over 5' 10"?

Fortunately, 5'10" is exactly the height I need. I get to rest my head on the ceiling while i take a leak. How many places offer THAT? The worst though, is when you're in the bathroom and you hit turbulence. Things can get pretty tricky.

Also, am I the only one who is absolutely terrified of airplane toilets when they flush?

Speaking of the dangers of flushing, I HATE outhouses. I cannot stand to think that the doodoo monster is lurking just underneath that seat, waiting to grab my privates and bite them off. I've taken to using a flashlight to make sure it's safe, but that in itself is a most (MOST) revolting thing. You really do not want to look into a pit toilet. Believe me. You just don't.

Surely you close the lid firmly before you flush. No danger of anything being ripped off unexpectedly.

There never seems to be an actual lid, just one of those 'U' shaped bits to lift or lower.

It's just the noise and the suddent rush of air being sucked out, and the more I do it on one flight, the longer it seems to take for the hatch to close again. Or maybe that's just the paranoia.

Speaking of the dangers of flushing, I HATE outhouses. I cannot stand to think that the doodoo monster is lurking just underneath that seat, waiting to grab my privates and bite them off. I've taken to using a flashlight to make sure it's safe, but that in itself is a most (MOST) revolting thing. You really do not want to look into a pit toilet. Believe me. You just don't.

I remember at summer camp once, a girl went into the outhouse and then came out screaming a minute later. She'd heard something splashing below and looked down to see a snake had somehow gotten into the pit. Talk about toilet trauma!

Damn. I don't think I'd be able to take a dump for years after that. Shudder.

I found a snake in our well once. That was fun. If you have snake phobia this can be a big problem. Leaving it there would mean it would die, and putrify in our drinking water. Trying to remove a live wriggling and panic striken snake when 20 clear feet of open space is already too close, is horror.

Third Grade, next to the Iguana cage with a friend.

Which one asked, "so do you iguana?"

Sorry, couldn't resist. :icon1:

J, I now know more than I ever expected to know about your wayward youth. Uh, and I wish I'd had a friend or two like that. O:-) I admit, it sounds like you and your friends enjoyed yourselves. :thumbsup:

In Australia we have a nasty venomous black spider with a bright red streak down its back hence its name "Red Back Spider."

More than one person has met their maker by being bitten by one of these spiders, whilst sitting on the outhouse loo.

Moral:

1. Check for critters first, and evict them.

2. Do what ya gotta do quick, mate.

3. If you need time for enjoyment, try a better (and less smelly!) place.

In the American Southwest, especially, it's also good practice to check the bathroom and one's houseshoes for small wildlife, for similar reasons as in Australia. While it isn't too common, they can be present.

Look before you use that thing....

But I still don't know if it is 'decent' enough. I'll check with the Dude first. But right now, I'm off to the dentist for a root canal. Joy!

I don't believe I ever saw this questionable question asked... and I think the Dude gave you the go-ahead. So now I'm itching to know... what was it?

Josiah, I started a whole new thread on it. The question about spontaneous erections. I don't know if you realize it, but asking something like that in the 'general populace' would be cause for a mini-riot.

Josiah, I started a whole new thread on it. The question about spontaneous erections. I don't know if you realize it, but asking something like that in the 'general populace' would be cause for a mini-riot.

It's the only thing we talk about in Australia.

Just kidding. :lipssealed::icon1:

• 5 months later...