Not Entirely Alone With Myself

I'll say I'm impressed. Not that I should be surprised... :wav:

I thought chapter two answered practically all of my questions about what happened after the end of AWMS. The only outstanding items will have to wait until we find out what happened with Nicky and his father. Alex doesn't know about that, so naturally it's not in the story yet (if it ever appears).

Waiting patiently for the next chapter.... :wav:

I'll say I'm impressed. Not that I should be surprised... :wav:
Thank you, Sir, for that vote of confidence.

I thought chapter two answered practically all of my questions about what happened after the end of AWMS.
At least from one side, yes it did. Naturally there are two sides to every tale. Sadly, we often don't hear the other side.

The only outstanding items will have to wait until we find out what happened with Nicky and his father. Alex doesn't know about that, so naturally it's not in the story yet (if it ever appears).
I am wrapping up six and it hasn't appeared yet. That doesn't mean it won't appear and it doesn't mean it will appear. I just want to torture everyone and Graeme has given me that ability.

Waiting patiently for the next chapter.... :wav:
Liar. Nobody's patiently waiting. Impatiently, maybe.

Thanks to those who have written. I am going to start on chapter seven within the next week or two, and if I make it to ten, I might bump the pace up a bit. The problem being I write up a storm for weeks and then have a dry spell. Like I've had on six for several weeks.

And I want to warn everyone, you will scandalized at chapter three. Scandalized, I say. Nothing like a raccoon to torment you. See, if you were editing for me, you'd already know :)

That'll learn y'all t' put yo' hands up when the rodent asks y'all for help. (Please say this in a suth'in drawl)

Liar. Nobody's patiently waiting. Impatiently, maybe.

Nope. I'm waiting patiently :P If I waited impatient, I'd be tempted to start sending lots of emails, which is likely to be counterproductive, so waiting patiently it is....

Nope. I'm waiting patiently :P If I waited impatient, I'd be tempted to start sending lots of emails, which is likely to be counterproductive, so waiting patiently it is....

Oddly, e-mail are more productive than counter-productive. At least in my case, they prompt me to think "I best get off my lazy arse and write something."

How are you with PMS, then WBMS? Do you like PMS?

Scandalized, huh? You ARE aware that you're talking to AD readers and writers, aren't you? We don't scandalize all that easily.

Oh. oh. I just realized, that you DO know you're talking to AD readers and writers. This bodes not well.

I think I'm gonna read Alone By Myself first before reading its supposedly scandalous non-sequel. Based on this thread, I'm missing out on the best thing. Ever. I hope you're flattered, Sir Raccoon. They say it could get me anywhere.

How are you with PMS, then WBMS? Do you like PMS?
Hell no. Nobody likes PMS -- men or women.

Scandalized, huh? You ARE aware that you're talking to AD readers and writers, aren't you? We don't scandalize all that easily.

Oh. oh. I just realized, that you DO know you're talking to AD readers and writers. This bodes not well.

Yes, I am confident a certain number among you will be scandalized. However the raccoon has a method to this madness at least if not other madnesses.
I think I'm gonna read Alone By Myself first before reading its supposedly scandalous non-sequel. Based on this thread, I'm missing out on the best thing. Ever. I hope you're flattered, Sir Raccoon. They say it could get me anywhere.

Well, I rather like it. Definitely one of the better things I've written. Usually I write something and a few years later go "eeewww" -- not this one.