Site Problem With Awesome Dude

"another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit""another login dammit"

Okay, now can it for 31 days.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trab, you missed your chance. You should have posted that as a poem entitled, "Ode to the Login"

Maybe someone could put it to music so Wibby would have something to sing about.

On second thought maybe you should sell it as the Lumberjacks' Lament,

you know, "Another log in dam it."

:icon_geek:

My problem with Awesomedude is I can't stay here all the time. :lol:

Since my Dad has been having his new heart problems, my time past work is quite limited but I can think of no better place to be.

??I love the friends I have gathered

Together here on this thin raft??

? Jim Morrison

Keeping the raccoon and the bunny from chewing on the raft is a bit of a challenge...

There are delights here to astonish and astound:

Graeme and the Pecman and Elecivil, oh my!

Gabe and TR and the Raccoon, Oh my!

Talonrider and Blue and the Dude, Oh my!

AND... not a wicked witch in sight! :lol:

:icon13::icon_geek::wav: