News & Views - October 7, 2007

dude

Hi Gang...

It's been another busy week at AwesomeDude for authors, editors, readers and the dude as well. This week we have a new serial novel for you as well as a complete novella. Chapter 1 of Debating Love by Funtails has been posted. While the story has been seen at Nifty... what you get here is a version that has been revised by the author and is now in its final form. Funtails creates a romantic but sexy tale much in the spirit of two of the greats... Josh and Joel... both regulars here at AwesomeDude.

Entre Nous by 'A' is a novella and is presented complete here. It's author -who goes by the name another gay writer in the AD Forums- brings us glimpes of another world but in a modern setting. Much of the story is narrative in the form of emails, the story an old theme in a modern setting.

Check both out and be sure to use the Feedback Forms to let the authors know you are out there! I promised you you'd be meeting new authors and reading news stories in October... and it is happening.

Like last week, a lot of new chapters to our current serial stories:

Jeet - Josh - Chapter 14

Heart of The Tree - Graeme - Part 4 Chapter 29

Desert Fantasies - Jack Scribe - Chapter 5

Buzzards, Hawks and Ravens - Ruwen Rouhs - Chapter 6.2

The Kept - Josiah Jacobus-Parker - Chapters 15 & 16

Saga of the Elizabethton Tarheels - Sequoyah Chapter 32

What's The Difference Between Me And You? II - Nick James - Ch 3

Fixing A Broken Heart - Rad Steven - Chapter 4

Staking My Claim - Nickolas James - Chapter 8

A few reminders... 1. Web authors are only paid with your kind words and appreciation of their stories. Don't to forget to email or use the Feedback Form at the end of each chapter/story to contact your favorite authors. 2. If you are signing up to join the AwesomeDude Forums - and I hope you do - be sure to send an email to validate@awesomedude.com as soon as you register online. This tells me you are a person and not a spam bot and I'll approve you manually. Otherwise, you may suffer the same fate as the baby thrown out with the dirty bathwater. 3. Check out all the new stuff this week at Codey's World. Audio versions of many of the stories there are becoming available as well as new novels, short stories, poems and more by Codey and his friends. Check it out!

That's it for this week... we'll keep it short as we're already working on new stories for next week. Take care, and have a good week of reading.