Duck Duck Goose

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole, if the planet gets hit by a meteor and I don't get to read the end of DDG, I will follow you to the end of forever prodding you with a sharpened pencil. :unsure:

Cliffhanger? No. Colehanger? Yes.

:icon_cat:

A bigger worry than the planet getting hit by a meteor is that Cole's PC suffers some sort of meltdown and his hard drive and the rest of DDG go up in flames.

Fear NOT! Colin is here! If (and ONLY IF) Cole loses any unpublished chapters of DDG, I have them safely stored on my laptop (encrypted), my desktop (encrypted), and my dad's home server (encrypted). I have them because I did some minor editing (that's all that was necessary) on DDG.

Hmmm... now, what was that password that I used to encrypt DDG? It was something that was easy to remember. I think. Bother!

Oh, yeah, I wrote it on a Post-It Note?! Let's see... damn, where is that Post-It Note??

Colin :icon_geek:

WBMS, it's actually the teflon coating in the pots, and you need to be careful with the pans too.

So Trab are you saying that the Teflon coating on the pots and pans, causes the memory not to stick? :hehe:

Pot does that to you :)

::running away::

I will have you know that I don't smoke anything, never have and never will. I don't drink, either. I have other more amenable distractions to satisfy my urges. :hehe:

Colin :hehe:

I will have you know that I don't smoke anything, never have and never will. I don't drink, either. I have other more amenable distractions to satisfy my urges. :hehe:

Colin :hehe:

Do tell... :w00t:

If you think THAT's going to protect you, Colin, you've forgotten that you are talking to authors, and good ones at that. Between Des, and Cole, and countless others, they're quite able to make up what you don't tell. In fact, I think that might be a good idea for a topic: There once was a boy named Colin, and one day...

If you think THAT's going to protect you, Colin, you've forgotten that you are talking to authors, and good ones at that. Between Des, and Cole, and countless others, they're quite able to make up what you don't tell. In fact, I think that might be a good idea for a topic: There once was a boy named Colin, and one day...

Oooooo....... I see a story here. :hehe:

There once was a boy named Colin, and one day... on his way to Dudes place he was stopped by someone named......

Next. :hehe:

Wow, Cole. Chapter 16 was great. :lurker:

Yes, 16 is great. But just wait. That's all I'm saying, just wait. There are even greater chapters coming.

Colin :icon10:

Are you back to math again, Colin? Chapter 16, and greater by one is Chapter 17, and then greater by another one is...