Duck Duck Goose

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you back to math again, Colin? Chapter 16, and greater by one is Chapter 17, and then greater by another one is...

To quote the American Heritage Dictionary:

great (gr?t) great?er great?est ...5. Remarkable or outstanding in magnitude, degree, or extent.

That's one of the amusing things about the English language, a word can have many different meanings. Including some meanings that have no mathematical connotation whatsoever.

Colin :icon10:

I knew that, and I know that you know that I knew that. I just really like to play those little word games; and I know that you know that. :icon10:

I knew that, and I know that you know that I knew that. I just really like to play those little word games; and I know that you know that. :icon10:

And we all knew that he knows, you knew, that he knows you knew we all know that he knew what you now know and knew all along. :lurker:

:wav:

And we all knew that he knows, you knew, that he knows you knew we all know that he knew what you now know and knew all along. :lurker:

:wav:

Huh?

Sheesh, you are all so off topic. Isn't this thread for discussion about Ducks and Geese and not mathematical thingies?

Thusly:

I am just a little Duck

My name is Quack-Quack Ing

I come from a village near Lima

My friend is a Goose called Ping

:icon10:

Sorry.

Huh?

Sheesh, you are all so off topic. Isn't this thread for discussion about Ducks and Geese and not mathematical thingies?

Thusly:

I am just a little Duck

My name is Quack-Quack Ing

I come from a village near Lima

My friend is a Goose called Ping

:icon10:

Sorry.

So, are the Quacky-Quacky ping-a-lings

any relation to Wacky Daffy?

:lurker:

sorrier

I knew that, and I know that you know that I knew that. I just really like to play those little word games; and I know that you know that. :icon8:

Of course I knew that you know that I know that you knew that... uh... wtf was I going with this? Damn, I don't know! :lol:

Trab, I love cross-posting with you.

(I wonder how he's going to respond to that one!) :hehe:

Colin :icon8:

If it were really cross posting, I wouldn't like it, but truly, it is nice-posting, and I love it. :D

Oh, very nice response. I like it, very much. I guess it means we tune to the same channel. :icon8:

I also like the way we've hijacked this topic. :hehe:

What????? A braille chatroom? Tell you what. Get yourself an iMac, and it will READ you all the words. It's an awesome setting.

Seriously though, Colin and I in a room, together, would be typing out verbal repartee on chatting computers. I am completely tongue tangled verbally.

Hey, let me deploy my diversions in peace, man!

And I wasn't the one to hijack it, anyway. I think Colin did.

Whether he did or not, I'm blaming it on him.

C

I gladly accept the blame! Hijacking topics and having them spin off into bizarre, uncharted directions is one of those things I love to do!

If Trab would like to share the blame, I'd be honored to have him do so.

I was just talking to my buddy, and he's fed up to HERE (nose) with people who are cracking the joke, "See you next year!" Like he says, "It was funny when I was a teen, but it's kinda lost its humor now that I'm in my forties."