What do you wear when you visit?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you wear when you visit?

• Fully Clotheed
    • Boxers or Briefs
    • Naked
    • Totally Nude Except Socks
    • Something Kinky

I spend alot of time online at work, so I'm wearing a uniform with lots of fun kinky things on my belt. I have the dildo baton :mad: , handcuffs :mad: , and a 7 inch pistol :huh:

As long as your 7" pistol dosent' prematurely ejaculate, you'll be in for a good night. :huh:

"Totally nude except socks"? If I'm skinnin' down, the socks are the first things to go. I was born in the south, after all - being non-barefoot just doesn't come naturally.

Usually fully clothed. Today? Jeans, a "Dunder Mifflin, Inc: Paper Company" t-shirt, and a macaroni necklace.

Ele, but I put that answer there JUST for you.

Guess I'll have to give it a try, then. But, really, my feet are tough and furry, like a hobbit's. :icon11: I only use socks to protect my shoes from my feet.

(in authoritative voice) What's going on in here? What has the raccoon done with the nice family forum I gave him? I just got a call from Church Lady.... to check out the goings on.

(looks around) Hmm everybody seems comfy.

OK I'll confess... I've been here for more than a year and a half... and the times I have worn socks can be enumerated on the digits of two paws, er hands. If I don't leave the complex... I stay barefoot and at the computer it's cutoff Levi 501's and a tee shirt. Today it's a "Big Gay Church" T-shirt TR sent me. Yesterday it was an "I am not a biological error: stop Dr. Laura" shirt. I sign autographs with AwesomeDude #2 pencils sent me by Tanuki Raccoon.

One of the reasons for living in tropical paradise is being comfortable... I try.

PS: I went Linux over the weekend... bye bye Bill! :icon11: