As my feet think differently

One is on the right

And the other to the left,

Where I keep them in sight

All very neat

While I?m in the middle

Trying not to wet my feet.

:mad:

This is probably not on topic at all, but I have to interject something here.

Where but at AD could I find some of my favorite people in all the world, Des and the Wibster and the incorrigible Colinian and Trab, talking about peeing on one's feet and mismatched socks and pendulous and sticking to chairs and such? It's so hilarious and droll and wity and wry that I just sit here with a happy smile on my face, loving it all. Thanks, guys.

C

This is probably not on topic at all, but I have to interject something here.

Where but at AD could I find some of my favorite people in all the world, Des and the Wibster and the incorrigible Colinian and Trab, talking about peeing on one's feet and mismatched socks and pendulous and sticking to chairs and such? It's so hilarious and droll and wity and wry that I just sit here with a happy smile on my face, loving it all. Thanks, guys.

C

Exxxcuuuuuzze ME! Mister Parker, when am I ever incorrigible? Never! Much as I'd like to, I'm way too busy getting A's in my college courses to have TIME to be incorrigible!! Furthermore, I have NOT been talking about peeing on one's feet, or about mismatched socks, or about being pendulous and sticking to chairs and such! NEVER!! And there's only one of these in which I might, on rare occasion, experience, the latter item about pendulousness, though I don't want to brag. But I digress.

Stop posting false rumors. Or false rumours. You've been lax when you should have been productive, spending time on the forums instead of doing what you do best, writing. You owe us a new story. For example, you're going to need a follow-on, a sequel if you will, to DDG. So close your browser. Open your word processor. Get writing on that new story!

Colin :huh:

Exxxcuuuuuzze ME! Mister Parker, when am I ever incorrigible? Never! Much as I'd like to, I'm way too busy getting A's in my college courses to have TIME to be incorrigible!! Furthermore, I have NOT been talking about peeing on one's feet, or about mismatched socks, or about being pendulous and sticking to chairs and such! NEVER!! And there's only one of these in which I might, on rare occasion, experience, the latter item about pendulousness, though I don't want to brag. But I digress.

Stop posting false rumors. Or false rumours. You've been lax when you should have been productive, spending time on the forums instead of doing what you do best, writing. You owe us a new story. For example, you're going to need a follow-on, a sequel if you will, to DDG. So close your browser. Open your word processor. Get writing on that new story!Colin :huh:

Surely getting "A's in my college courses" is in itself incorrigible.

As for claims about pendulousness (is that actually a word?) well Colin, if I were you I would prepare for the barrage of requests for photographic proof for which you are likely to be asked by the Raccoon, if not others wishing to verify the facts for the Guinness Book Of Records.

:mad:

Surely getting "A's in my college courses" is in itself incorrigible.

As for claims about pendulousness (is that actually a word?) well Colin, if I were you I would prepare for the barrage of requests for photographic proof for which you are likely to be asked by the Raccoon, if not others wishing to verify the facts for the Guinness Book Of Records.

:huh:

If the raccoon does show interest, just remember, they like to wash things before they have at them, and that could be lots of fun. Think of the possibilities. Those tiny paws, playing around, patting and probing. Hmmmmm.

As for sequels, wait a minute or two at least. No one else has read all of this one yet. Give me a break here. When was the last think YOU wrote, for crying out loud, Mr. Colin?

And how did you know my trouser was open anyway?

C

Lovely, Des.

Well, I can't believe that whilst relieving yourself, you thought of (Ele)Civil and his mis-matched socks.:huh:

It's no "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day", but "Whilst urinating, my mind thou cross'd " is still pretty good. Either way, I'm in a poem, so I'm happy.

So EleCivil's a great relief, eh? That, I can believe. Relief, leaf, leaves, lunatics... oh yeah, stretchin' this comparison and runnin' with it. I'll try not to dog it further.

Does this mean Colin is corrigible? I mean, if he's supposedly not incorrigible, that'd make him corrigible, reputedly. Does this mean he has a reputation for corrigibility? (Hmm, I think I just said he has a reputation for being correct. Must be all those A's? Either that, or I said he's correctible. I wonder if Doug would report on how difficult that is....)

Pendulousness is a very good word indeed, and we're all hanging around, waiting for more words on the subject. ... Hey, I think I won't even have to moderate myself. (Oh darn.)

Think of the possibilities. Those tiny paws, playing around, patting and probing. Hmmmmm.

:huh: Uh-oh. I never thought I'd think that. Must. Get. Clean! I think I'll go wash out my brain in the shower. Would that be brain drain too?

Uh, no, Raccoon, you'll have to wait your turn for the shower. Huh? No, I just don't like that "eau de dumpster" shower gel you use, that's all. That, and I could swear that bath sponge *wiggled.*

I'll admit, the image of a raccoon in a shower cap with a paisley purple bath towel, now that was memorable.