A Riddle

I don't think I ever have quite got the gist of this entire topic, which would be fine except that Des seems to know what's going on, so it can't just be an age thing, it has to be a stupidity thing, and I hate when that happens.

However, the point now seems to be someone advocating Camy gets shafted, and I want to put my oar in at this point and say, unequivocally, I'm against that.

C

I don't think I ever have quite got the gist of this entire topic, which would be fine except that Des seems to know what's going on, so it can't just be an age thing, it has to be a stupidity thing, and I hate when that happens.

However, the point now seems to be someone advocating Camy gets shafted, and I want to put my oar in at this point and say, unequivocally, I'm against that.

C

Worry not, Cole. I think the point is that there is no point. Which is very Raccoon, very Wibby. Didn't Freud mention whatever, somewhere?

Anyhow, I'd like to thank you for rallying around to protect my innocence. Muchly. I would indeed. Thanke!