This is awesome, in more ways than one.

Trab

The Dance Of the Golden Oscars.

Such exquisite timing and sheer poetry in motion.

Their sheer lack of inhibition tells me they probably rehearse without the costumes. :wav:

Thanks for that Trab, it made my night.

:wav:

• 1 month later...

Thank you for that. Is there any way of saving it on my machine so I can play it to people when the internet isn't available?

Anthony

It is a YouTube video, and I've never found a way to record/copy it; not that I tried, of course. One as ethical as me would never try anything like that. I was just testing to see if it could be done. Pure scientific curiosity, that's all. :smile:

My partner once dragged me to see Cirque DuSoleil's "Mystere" in Las Vegas after I had been awake for about 24 hours, working on a project here in LA. I sat through the whole show in a half-awake/half-asleep dream state, and the entire thing was like a "very pleasant nightmare," one I'll never forget.

Absolutely enthralling performance, very much like the video posted. And a lot of very attractive, super-fit, hot people (of all ages and sexes). It might be the best Vegas show I ever saw, but maybe that's because I was so exhausted, I just sat there and absorbed 100% of it without any distractions.

Hey, Res, you know what they say, "If you want to look better, get corrective lenses."