What is this?

Soon, oh wise Raccoon. Soon. ;)

GRRR, where art thou, O Emu??

Yeah, soon Racoon.

Bad, bad Camy, not signing onto IMsies...

:icon12: TR

We won't need to send them to Dude or TR, then? We'll just post them here?

Just Clarifying,

Rad :bunny:

Correct. :hehe:

Anyone is free to post flash fiction here in the forum (but if it doesn't belong, Camy and I will move or remove it), but AD Authors may prefer to submit their better 'flashers' to TR and the Dude for possible uploading to the main site's Flash section. Please don't do both with the same story.

Flash stories in this section will be available for comments from readers, much like posted work in the Poetry and Bull Pen Forums.

Kisses...

:sneaky: TR

I have one that I have posted at CW, but I'd like to see it here too. Is that okay?

Also, I have one I sent to the Dude a short while ago, but have not seen it posted. I assumed it was not worthy, but maybe he was just leaving it for me to post here, since he knew this section of the forum would soon be up and running? Should I just go ahead a post that too?

I have one that I have posted at CW, but I'd like to see it here too. Is that okay?

Yes. :smile:

Also, I have one I sent to the Dude a short while ago, but have not seen it posted. I assumed it was not worthy, but maybe he was just leaving it for me to post here, since he knew this section of the forum would soon be up and running? Should I just go ahead a post that too?

You can, or you can first re-send it to Dude and CC the Rabbit (me).

Be sure you've made clear what you are submitting is for the Flash section.

:wink: TR