Camy

Mini 'Across the Pond' Rant!

Me, I write dates 22 March 2008 (with spaces and 4 digits years). However dates in any format cause me no pause. I deal with people all over the planet every day in my job. I also have been using 24 hour time since I was about ten. (And I put a line through my 7's and Z's most times as well.)

So there.

Do you put a line through your zeros like I do as well?

Oh I thought you knew, Aussies will swear to anything, except secrecy.

(PS Can I have Broadway, please?)

Yep. no probs. Umm, actually I've always wanted to play Frankenfurter in 'The Rocky Horror Show', so if you could organise that, I'd be overjoyed.

Perhaps we should annex Queens as well!? :icon_geek:

Do you put a line through your zeros like I do as well?

Nope, but I do cross my 7s

Camy

14th March, 2008

The true aficionado will also cross the Y's.

Oh, and Des, we STILL wash and dry the plastic sandwich bags, although we use the ones with plastic zips now. We can get about 12 uses out of them before holes start to appear at the seams. I've thought about buying one of those plastic bag melter thingies and making new seams in what are otherwise perfectly good bags. As you can see, we try to recycle and re-use. I draw the line at recycle toilet tissue though.

The true aficionado will also cross the Y's.

Oh, and Des, we STILL wash and dry the plastic sandwich bags, although we use the ones with plastic zips now. We can get about 12 uses out of them before holes start to appear at the seams. I've thought about buying one of those plastic bag melter thingies and making new seams in what are otherwise perfectly good bags. As you can see, we try to recycle and re-use. I draw the line at recycle toilet tissue though.

And at Y's, apparently. :icon_geek:

C