Looking for a long story editor

Caylor

Must like gay teen male fiction and sexual stories. Over half the chapters have sexual activites. This story is pure Nifty type reading material, except some chapters do not have any sex.

Over 30 chapters. This story was written for online (Nifty) over a year ago, and only recently finished.

Serious attempts at editing only. Especially need help with comma usage and other syntax and sentence structure points.

Contact me here or PM or email. You can read the prologue at http://smokr.info/gaystories/rayscircle.htm

It will give you an idea of what my 'style' is. I will provide the next chapter so you can read further to be sure you are willing to edit such a sexual explicit story.

More than one editor/opinion is welcome.

Post the first chapter, and I'll take a look at it. I won't promise anything, but I'll at least give you my opinion of what I see and think.

I can tell you this: don't apologize for anything in the intro. Give the background, make it short, and stick to the point. The intro is already 50% longer than it needs to be, IMHO.

Really, Des. You should know that if you leave long enough, alone, it quickly becomes inadequate. You must continually work it. Work it hard. Only then will long be long enough.

Seriously though, good catch there TR. :wav:

Really, Des. You should know that if you leave long enough, alone, it quickly becomes inadequate. You must continually work it. Work it hard. Only then will long be long enough.

Seriously though, good catch there TR. :wav:

Truthfully Trab, I have never been able to leave it alone for very long at all. :wav:

HOLY JUMPING JACKS

Post a normal request and it becomes a pun-fest!

I like this place. :wav:

And I don't mind if the editor is long or short, lol.

Just edit me baby! Yes! Take off those commas and show me those dangling participles!

WOOOOOOO!

Oh, and BTW, Nifty has agreed to republish the story even though it still exists on the servers from 2006. A letter after the first one saying it was added, said he looked forward to the second version. NEAT-O! And they are publishing the second version alongside the first.

Seriously though, good catch there TR.

Ahem, I'm actually more of a pitcher, pet, no matter what you read on the bathroom wall.

:wav: TR

Please form two lines.

One at my back and one at my front. :wav:

Reminds me of an old video I once saw, wherein a talented fellow put his front right around at his back. Rather amazing on several levels and yet...deeply disturbing. Was it you, Des? Or perhaps it was an overachieving divorce attorney.

:wav:

TR