If you were a superHERO, what kind of power would you have?

Oh, TR, do tell us when you met that perfect person who put you at ease like that. :lol:

Why of course, Bart. :lol:

It was just now in the bathroom mirror.

:wink: TR

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone should add the power to turn str8 men. That would be an awesome power.

Hmmm, not a bad story idea. One touch, and off we go. :wink:

I was always intrigued with the guy in Heroes who had the chamelon-like ability to temporarily absorb the power of anybody else he was standing near. They since augmented this to give him the ability to reproduce any of their powers, almost at will, which I think kind of watered down the concept.

But if I had to just choose one power... invisibility would be a good place to start. That could be very useful under certain circumstances, plus it has a built-in self-preservation feature.

The "instant transportation" idea in Jumper is pretty good, too.

the power to turn str8 men.

I think everyone has that power, especially when they're young and cute. :lol: Not many men are too straight to say yes to a little friendly fun. 'Straight' is more a public pose than a 'hard' and fast rule, in my experience.

However, I do have an 'ex' who may have the reverse power: the ability to turn men str8. :wink:

:lol: Bisexual Bunny

So you saw me standing behind you then?

:lol::lol:

I knew I felt a clammy hand on my caboose! :wink:

You should always ask first, buckaroo.

I think everyone has that power, especially when they're young and cute. :hehe: Not many men are too straight to say yes to a little friendly fun. 'Straight' is more a public pose than a 'hard' and fast rule, in my experience.

However, I do have an 'ex' who may have the reverse power: the ability to turn men str8. :lol:

:lol: Bisexual Bunny

Well, we can sometimes get them to play, but I mean to the extent where they'll do anything and everything you want them to do. :wink:

Well, we can sometimes get them to play, but I mean to the extent where they'll do anything and everything you want them to do. :wink:

Wow, who've you been dating? Last time a guy did anything and everything I wanted, I think we were both too young to drink.

I think someone should add the power to turn str8 men. That would be an awesome power. :wink: Beyond that, I have to agree with BK about telekinesis. That is an awesome power.

This power is redundant. Men don't need turning. They are all gay to begin with. What we need is a power to stop women from turning men into thinking they are str8, at least till they reach 40. :lol::lol: