MP wants contract before sex

South Australian Parliament debates new law on sex relations.

WOMEN should have to sign a contract before sex to combat false rape allegations, if proposed new laws are passed, independent MP Ann Bressington says.

She told Parliament the planned new laws ? which make it an offence to continue a sex act with a person after consent if they changed their mind ? would make it easier for men to be accused of rape.

She also claimed "one-night stands" and casual relationships would become a "high-risk activity". "Perhaps this parliament could devise a contract which men could carry around in their pocket, next to their condoms," she said during a speech to Parliament.

"There could be a waiver should a man meet up with a woman who has had a couple of drinks before they engage in sexual intercourse.

"The contract may contain the name and address of the women, with her driver's licence number, so that the man can see the signatures match, clauses that state that the woman has or has not been drinking or taking drugs ? licit or illicit ? and that she consents to foreplay."

The proposed contract would also include details of the woman's marital status, whether she has children and whether she consents to being taken to another location to engage in sexual activity.

See full article here:

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...from=public_rss

I can't see any wording relating to gender other than heterosexual.

Can I apply for sanctuary, somewhere ? Please?

:lol::shock::hehe:

Why don't they just get chastity devices back, with a digitized blue tooth or wifi lock. Both parties could phone a central toll free number, give their IDs, convince the case worker of their complete sobriety and understanding of the consequences, and this 'judge of fact' could then send the appropriate release code. It seems so obvious. The beauty is, that would work for men too. Maybe they could be installed by government workers upon advice from each person's doctor that they are entering puberty. We'd eliminate the underage sex and unwed mother issue immediately.

Why don't they just get chastity devices back, with a digitized blue tooth or wifi lock. Both parties could phone a central toll free number, give their IDs, convince the case worker of their complete sobriety and understanding of the consequences, and this 'judge of fact' could then send the appropriate release code. It seems so obvious. The beauty is, that would work for men too. Maybe they could be installed by government workers upon advice from each person's doctor that they are entering puberty. We'd eliminate the underage sex and unwed mother issue immediately.

Trab!!!!

If anyone from my government sees your reply they will probably think it is a stupendous idea and will vote for it immediately.

If they could, they would impose an Inquisition. Come to think of it...

:lol:

If anyone from your government is reading on AD, I'll eat my shorts. Oh, wait a second, I don't wear those. Okay, I'll, you know...to get my mind off things. :lol:

The FBI reported last year that up to 1/3rd of rape and over 1/4th of molestation allegations are FALSE. When there are allegations of molestation during divorce proceedings, that number jumps to over one half.

Rape and molestation are horrific crimes and deserve severe punishment. Indeed, in the US, UK and many other countries have sex offender lists where those convicted of a sex offense are listed for life-- if they ever get out of jail.

These laws are draconian and severe and in no other area of the law is it so easy to convict an innocent person on the thinest possible evidence.

The FBI reported last year that up to 1/3rd of rape and over 1/4th of molestation allegations are FALSE. When there are allegations of molestation during divorce proceedings, that number jumps to over one half.

Rape and molestation are horrific crimes and deserve severe punishment. Indeed, in the US, UK and many other countries have sex offender lists where those convicted of a sex offense are listed for life-- if they ever get out of jail.

These laws are draconian and severe and in no other area of the law is it so easy to convict an innocent person on the thinest possible evidence.

We do have an easier area here. A policeman and a doctor can hold you for 48 hours in a mental hospital, fill you full of drugs and then present you to court as a danger to the community.

Of course if you are innocent you have nothing to worry about. ha de ha ha.

South Australian Parliament debates new law on sex relations.

WOMEN should have to sign a contract before sex to combat false rape allegations, if proposed new laws are passed, independent MP Ann Bressington says.

Dunno why I write news satire when the real stuff is so damn funny.

I don't need a contract before sex but would like drinks, dinner, some dancing... :lol:

:shock: TR