*Peeks in*

No shock, lol. Not to put down GA, but AD is far less stuffy. But the ones that come here are active, not lurkers. I've been asked why I 'hang out at a site for kids like AD'. Pffffft. This place is far more adult and mature than I've seen yet in the genre. And most of the regulars and authors are adults. The stories might circle around youths and teens, but they do everywhere that isn't full of A/S/L posts and a chat room with the same. The 'adult chat sites' make me want to hurl. AD is about as 'for kids only' as the Cartoon Network is! If you pass by quickly and just glance, it might look that way, but if you stop and watch a while, you'll see it's far superior to other places in many ways.

Welcome in, and hope you feel as comfortable and welcome as I do.

Went on a slight rant there, didn't you? *snickers* I don't mind. It's a nice site so far and seems very welcoming, as I've said. I'm having fun so far. I like the subjects and find myself giggling on most and terrified to post on others. Mostly the writing challenges.

Thanks for the welcomes again.

You think THAT is a rant? Wooo, are you in for a surprise or two then! lol

Plus now that my job has gone POOF thanks to more automation, I have too much time to spend online. And I'm used to typing quickly, as well as in great quantity.

And I try not to rant, but when an emotion is involved, well, OFF I GO!

Do not be afraid to post. The writing challenge is brand new, and just for fun, and just for something to do.

I am offended. Who are these "regulars" you refer to? If you mean the people who frequent this forum, that's fine. But the use of the word "regular" implies certain things and I'm not sure anyone here should be called "regular".

Apology accepted.

By regular, I did mean the people who frequently visit and post. And the person I was referring to is Graeme.

Went on a slight rant there, didn't you? *snickers*

:lol: :lol: That was no rant, it was a rave. Unless I'm completely mistaken, and have been for decades, a rant is a negative thing, and Caylor was praising AD, hence, a rave.

Don't be afraid to post anywhere here. The worst that can happen is that you get your post deleted, a nasty letter from the admins, and you're stripped bare and hung out for the world to throw stones at. NOT...

The most I've gotten is a "Please be careful, you might hurt someone if you say it that way," (paraphrased), and frankly, I'm a bull in a china shop kinda guy.

... and frankly, I'm a bull in a china shop kinda guy.

Yeah Right, Like I believe that.

Rose, Trab is the most thoughtful bull in a china shop I have ever seen.

Before he charges around and breaks things, he always asks if they have any objections to being broken.

:lol:

*reads posts* *falls to floor laughing before coughing harshly* Okay...so my response to a couple of these are as follows:

You think THAT is a rant? Wooo, are you in for a surprise or two then! lol

Plus now that my job has gone POOF thanks to more automation, I have too much time to spend online. And I'm used to typing quickly, as well as in great quantity.

And I try not to rant, but when an emotion is involved, well, OFF I GO!

Do not be afraid to post. The writing challenge is brand new, and just for fun, and just for something to do.

Did you not see the word slight? *snickers softly* Anyways, I'm having a lot of fun posting and reading everything.

..... and pays for it afterwards, Des. :lol:

Oh, ehh, Rose;

This is another hello to you!

:lol:

Nice hello, actually. Thanks, I think...

By regular, I did mean the people who frequently visit and post. And the person I was referring to is Graeme.

You damn well best not call any of us regular* again. Your welcome will expire. You should know better.

Normal.

Indeed.

Hmph.

* The use of this term to describe bowel movements is acceptable, but the practice of discussing bowel movements is not.

You damn well best not call any of us regular* again. Your welcome will expire. You should know better.

Normal.

Indeed.

Hmph.

* The use of this term to describe bowel movements is acceptable, but the practice of discussing bowel movements is not.

Um...when did this become the place to talk about the regular people? *looks around innocently* *sees raccon* *coos* *pulls out caramel popcorn and puts it in front of raccon*

Um...when did this become the place to talk about the regular people? *looks around innocently* *sees raccon* *coos* *pulls out caramel popcorn and puts it in front of raccon*

Eats it. Then craps in your shoes anyway because that's how raccoons show gratitude.

I am...PSYCHO CHICK! FEAR ME!

Psycho Chick is redundant, isn't it? :D

::runs like hell::

Eats it. Then craps in your shoes anyway because that's how raccoons show gratitude.

Psycho Chick is redundant, isn't it? :D

::runs like hell::

*looks in shoes* *scoots them away*

I don't know...My friend said that to me one time and it kinda stuck. Thought it was funny.

I hope you've found a good place to hide. She knows how to fight. :hehe:

I will pounce you kitty boy. Heck, I'll do that anyways. *pounces* *cuddles without mercy* *bounces off leaving behind a ruffled tiger*

Hey Rose, welcome. I hope you enjoy AD's forums and stories. We'd love for more readers and writers to join in the conversations.

Dude considered calling it "Awesome Dude, Dudette, and Semi-Dude-Semi-Dudette dot com" but that seemed somehow a bit extravagant. ...OK, OK, actually, he ran out of letters on the little sign....

:laughs: At Sharon's great comment. -- I think the other ladies who visit are just more selective about posting. Yeah, selective, that's it; not shy or anything.

Everybody's welcome, talking critters and all. Hey, they even let me in here.

Hey Rose, welcome. I hope you enjoy AD's forums and stories. We'd love for more readers and writers to join in the conversations.

Dude considered calling it "Awesome Dude, Dudette, and Semi-Dude-Semi-Dudette dot com" but that seemed somehow a bit extravagant. ...OK, OK, actually, he ran out of letters on the little sign....

:laughs: At Sharon's great comment. -- I think the other ladies who visit are just more selective about posting. Yeah, selective, that's it; not shy or anything.

Everybody's welcome, talking critters and all. Hey, they even let me in here.

Thanks. *snickers* I'm sure you are a nice person. Especially if they let you here. :hehe:

Anyways, live I've said, I like it here. It's a nice area and I find it fun to read the posts.

For now though, I'm going to celebrate posting my newest chapter of my story on eFiction.