Tanuki Racoon

Why didn't you hug the raccoon?

When it comes to promises about pooing, don't trust him.

C

Maybe it's not a hug he's after. When you have your arms around him, he'll grab your arse. With both hands, or paws. :shock:

It wasn't that bad after all.

To be honest, it was kind of nice. :blush:

In a funny/furry way.......

I hate Wil so that was probably a real photo of me trying to kill him.

I that case I'll hug the raccoon (with his permission of course), leave a bottle of pepto for the bad actor indigestion and some raccoon treats for when you're feeling better.

If you can stop a cultural cancer like Wil Ferrell, you are a national treasure Tanuki Raccoon!

:shock:

I am decidedly not a Will Ferrell fan. His type of fiction doesn't do it for me.

However, I did see a rather charming film he was in on HBO the other night. Stranger Than Fiction. Perhaps I liked it because it dealt with writing, but the plot was complex enough I spent a lot of time wondering how they were going to pull it off. I'd recommend it.

C

Because I didn't know I was supposed to! But I will. Here's a big hug for you, Tanuki, And I'll give you more hugs and a beautiful meal with Champagne if you ever come to Bristol.

As I've said before, you've done me a power of good and I owe you.

Love,

Anthony

I that case I'll hug the raccoon (with his permission of course), leave a bottle of pepto for the bad actor indigestion and some raccoon treats for when you're feeling better.

If you can stop a cultural cancer like Wil Ferrell, you are a national treasure Tanuki Raccoon!

:shock:

Now, if only he could do something about that non-actor, Nicholas Cage, and the loathsome Jim Carrey. I'd not only hug the raccoon, I'd buy him a months supply of antacid and raccoon treats...assuming we avoid the poo thing, of course.

Rick

See? I can behave. In small bursts of about 30 seconds. Sometimes.

My stupid baby brother was like that for years.

Not sure about the past tense, actually.

:shock: TR

:blush: to Raccoon from Maine Coon Man