California Supreme Court: Doctors Can't Withhold Care from Gays

colinian

Interestingly, to me, I didn't take it to be an attack at all, at least, not in the 'traditional' sense. I thought everyone was having great fun punning around, making a bit of a laugh about the small typos, and not being serious whatsoever. That's how I get a bit of fun, now and then, with a bit of terminally bad punning around.

I wouldn't sweat it, Drewbie. Nobody here is intentionally nasty (those dudes have been purged long ago) so you really only need to worry (and not over much) about bad jokesters and the anal retentive. :hehe:

the spell-checker the forum provides,

Spellchecker? SPELLCHECKER!?? What spellchecker? I didn't know there was one. You guys are absolutely despical! You've let me go for months with my trusty Webster's in hand and haven't said a word (or typed one). And the worst part is that I now have to buy a new one, because I've used it so much that it's now falling apart, pages all over the floor, pulled out hair all over the floor, coffee cup spilled...screaming!

Okay. I just found it, but guess what? I have to download something and when I click "OK" to that....nothing happens. :mad:

I'm going back to my trusty Corona. Well...that still won't get me away from hitting the right keys.

Ahhh...Just remember. The humor is in the absurdity of what I say. :lol:

Richard

Richard if you have a Windows computer you might like to use WordWeb as your dictionary.

I use it and love it.

I also downloaded and use IE Spell Check

But it looks like you need to be using Internet Explorer for that.

And before anyone says anything I don't like the alternatives to IE. LOL

PLEASE see the detailed references in the AD resource centre

:lol:

Thanks Des,

I kind of spoke too quickly in my last post. When I closed AD, there it was, behind everything, the download window. I went ahead and downloaded it. I'll also check out WebWord.

I used iespellcheck on this post. And you what? You're not in there, couldn't find 'Des.' :lol:

Thanks

Richard

This is offt topic but Camino and firefox for ma has spell checker, some that don't know camino is mac's version of firefox, still made by mozilla, and their spell checkers are built in like words has those red lines.

although right now im using Opera.