Dan Kirk has started another

Trab

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanksgiving Treat. Dan posted a Thanksgiving Day notice. He say a chapter of Dream of a Father will posted in a few days.

He also invites you to check one of his favorite authors, Allen Smithee. I've been following this author since he started posting, The Tests of Blood.

No reflection on Dan or TalonRider, but I thought it might be a good idea to reveal the mysterious Allen Smithee and why he is such a famous name.

Allen Smithee's secret :wink:

Great news about Dream of a Father, by the way, I am so looking forward to reading it. :icon_geek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jan, I'm sure we will patiently wait for ch 27. I don't doubt it will be worth while.

This is probably a good opportunity to mention Dan's other stories. I have been absolutely mesmerized by his Do Over stories.

I suppose most people have read them already, but I only just caught up with them and they have left me astonished as well as admiring them and even a bit envious (in a good way.)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Jan, the short delay enabled me to read all of Dan's Do Over and Rich Boy stories, all of which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Do you know Dan's plans for Rich Boy: Inheritance? I'm hooked.

Unfortunately, I don't know what his plans are for 'Rich Boy". He just stated recently, that he hasn't gotten much writing done in the past months.

Between work, the campaign and his partners health concerns, he's been quite busy. Some of this can be found in his and Treb's blogs so I'm not revealing anything that not already public.

On another note, Dan has revived, and revised, Vampire Jarrod. However, it is not currently available to the public. It's in the Premium section, which is a subscription service.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope Jan doesn't mind but I thought I should announce that I just saw Chapter 28 of Dreams of a Father has been posted.

I'm taking a break to read it right now. :lol:

Oh happy day...

I hope Jan doesn't mind but I thought I should announce that I just saw Chapter 28 of Dreams of a Father has been posted.

I'm taking a break to read it right now. :lol:

Oh happy day...

Not a problem Des. The last time I checked, it hadn't been posted. Now I've got something to read this evening besides a little web work.