Dan Kirk has started another

Trab

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. thank you Camy. I love Anne's stories. I never knew Dan's story was set there.

Here's an update from Dan taken from his forum.

Chapters 29 and 30 are written and off for editing. Emoe's been fairly busy (as have I) so it's not likely we'll see 29 this week and I just sent him 30 today. There will be a total of 32 chapters in this story so we're coming to the close fairly soon. I expect to have the last two written sometime in the next month. With my busy schedule writing has become very slow.

Once Dreams of a Father is done I will start working on Rich Boy: Inheritance as well as the stories in the Premium section. Chapters will come slowly at first and I may wait until I've gotten 10-15 written before posting any. Dreams of a Son, the third and final installment in the Atrix trilogy will be started after Rich Boy: Inheritance is completed.

Thanks for the patience and the feedback!

The Premium section that he speaks of is a subscription area. Dan has two stories going there. One of them is Jarred. This story was pulled from his site sometime ago and he has done some rewriting to it.

Thanks for the update, TalonRider. I am particularly pleased to see Rich Boy: Inheritance in Dan's schedule.

Now all we have to do is wait patiently, for the chapters.

:stare:

• 1 month later...