A Picture of Wibby

post-26-1228686409_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of me so you can all know what I look like. :icon_rabbit:

I realize many of you have wondered so I took this photo today. This photo is as accurate as most of you will ever get. If you click on it, it will render in a larger size.

I have no choice but to trust in your discretion. :shock:

'ware the 'coon :blush: for he is subtle and quick to anger.

Um, I hadn't visualized grey hair. I was thinking 35 to 40, tall, dark and handsome.

And wearing a Lone Ranger mask, of course.

C

I have to agree with Cole. I have pictured you with a straight face, not rounded, slightly turned up nose, but still protruding as lost from youth. Grey hair was a surprise, but then 'WE' can't complain to nature. I had envisioned you as cute. I know it's not right to call you cute, as that's a term for children, and you're not a child. So handsome is what I'm looking for.

Oh. I've got to go. My date has arrived. He's so cute wearing that white coat. He's even holding up a new jacket that he must have bought for me to put on. What are those straps at the ends of the sleeves for? Must be a new fad.

This picture has definitely been Photoshopped. That strange red and multicolored shirt and the funny pinkish skin isn't part of Wibby at all. Just the part with the grey and black fur.

And here I didn't realize that raccoons knew how to use Photoshop! I learn something new every day.

Colin :icon_rabbit:

This picture has definitely been Photoshopped. That strange red and multicolored shirt and the funny pinkish skin isn't part of Wibby at all. Just the part with the grey and black fur.

And here I didn't realize that raccoons knew how to use Photoshop! I learn something new every day.

No, you misunderstand. I had to have the human hold me up to take the photo. Raccoons don't have opposable thumbs. I am the raccoon. The human is a minion and will be disposed of promptly, like offal that your entire species is.

No, you misunderstand. I had to have the human hold me up to take the photo. Raccoons don't have opposable thumbs. I am the raccoon. The human is a minion and will be disposed of promptly, like offal that your entire species is.

You have to be very careful about where those humans put their hands!

Frankly, I'm most disturbed about what that human may be doing with his mouth right about there. I'm sad to say, you may be practising 'humaniality'. Shudder.

You have to be very careful about where those humans put their hands!

Tell me about it. That one licked my fur and in the wrong direction.

Frankly, I'm most disturbed about what that human may be doing with his mouth right about there. I'm sad to say, you may be practising 'humaniality'. Shudder.

I'm not sure. I mean he bit my arse, but that was to hold me to take the photo. But he didn't ask, and just sunk his teeth in. Then had the nerve to complain about the taste? What do you expect a raccoon arse to taste like?

I must confess to having absolutely no expectations about what a racoon arse might taste like. None at all.

I must confess to having absolutely no expectations about what a racoon arse might taste like. None at all.

Pan fried with a little (or a lot of) garlic it might be edible, though still mysterious and tough. Stewed is probably best. :wink: