The Purity Test

Take this test.

Be SURE to read the directions. There are sections for both homo/hetero/bisexuals and you gotta get it right.

One point per YES answer. Add up your points. Subtract from 500. Divide by 5.

Let's say you get 100 "YES" answers. 500-100=400/5 = 80% pure -- that makes you 80% pure.

DO NOT LIE. DO NOT SHARE YOUR ANSWERS. Just your total. And use this version of the test so we're all the same.

purity.txt

I get a fail, because I can't make sense of the text file at all. It's just a mess of meaningless sentences in search of an editor. :sad:

Too much effort to sort out what is just a continuous, unformatted pile of text.

Who in God's three-letter name has the time to take a 500-question test?

I gotta work for a living! Sheesh!

I consider myself gay, at least 75% on the scale of 1-100. In a desert island situation, I could have sex with a woman provided she looked like Elle McPherson or some other under-30 supermodel. Probably unlikely otherwise.

I'd need a blindfold or at least a photo of James Marsden to look at, and a strong deodorant spray.

It's not that I can't appreciate female beauty, but the first thought that comes to mind when I see a beautiful woman is , "Does she have a brother?" :sad:

I claim to be 100% sexual, with preferences.

Okay, not only did I make the time to do this test, but I made up a small spreadsheet so that I could just put a 1 (one) or 0 (zero) next to each question and I would not have to add things up manually. I got 88%, but I must say that I cannot see how one can be impure with some of the topics.

Why is it impure to have sex on the roof of a building more than 5 stories high, but it is not impure to do it on a lower building?

Why is it impure to notice your dog or cat stepping over you if you are masturbating?

Why is it impure to have had sex more than 10 times with the same person? (They did not specify someone who is not your partner.)

What is so impure about having seen someone naked? I see naked people in the change room at the pool. In the meantime, they never asked about going to a nude beach just to see other people naked. Now THAT would be an impure act.

There are many more like that, and I resent those kinds of innuendo and intolerance, incompetence and slanting. It is interesting to see what all people can do with each other though. :sad:

I must say that I cannot see how one can be impure with some of the topics.

Agreed. I found it kind of funny that you get the same amount of "impurity points" for, say, urinating off of a tall building as you do for screwing a giraffe. Even if you KNOW that there weren't any people down there, and, come on, the restroom was all the way down on the first floor, and...

I think I've said too much.

Agreed. I found it kind of funny that you get the same amount of "impurity points" for, say, urinating off of a tall building as you do for screwing a giraffe.

Wouldn't you have to stand on a stepladder to screw a giraffe? Unless it was a baby giraffe, in which case you'd be a pedophile and that's a whole different level of impurity.

But trying to screw a frisky 12 foot tall critter from a stepladder doesn't seem impure to me, just incredibly stupid.

Which may actually be what the test is all about. And since I already know I fit that label, it's another reason I didn't bother to take it.

C

Okay, not only did I make the time to do this test, but I made up a small spreadsheet so that I could just put a 1 (one) or 0 (zero) next to each question and I would not have to add things up manually.

Same thing I did :) Oh, God, that's fucking scary.

There are many more like that, and I resent those kinds of innuendo and intolerance, incompetence and slanting. It is interesting to see what all people can do with each other though. :sad:

Out of 500 questions, one or two don't make any difference to your score. However a series of YES answers does establish a trend.

I am shocked that people are getting "better" scores than me. I figured I'd be the pure one. Oh well...

• 2 weeks later...
The link wouldn't let me open it. It said I have to be signed in--I am signed in or I wouldn't be typing this. There is at least one person around here who will not be surprised by this. :lol:

Sorry you are having trouble Tracy, I haven't a clue what is stopping you from opening the link.

But then I am known for not having a clue. :wink: