The Scrolls of Icaria Question

The Scrolls of Icaria  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you read Book 1?

• 1 time
    • 2 times
    • 3 times
    • 4 times
    • 5 times or more

I'm curious about how many times you've read thru this amazing story. I'm currently on my fourth read and with good reason. I'm helping Jamie by re-reading these chapters for him. We all know that some things can slip thru the editing and beta process. I know, over time I have brought some things to his attention and so have many others. As a result, updated chapters are now replacing the older chapters.

If you haven't read it for it a while, it's well worth it to read again. Even doing this now, I'm finding more hidden clues that Jamie has left behind that tie into something that happens in future chapters. I've even run into some things that tie into what's currently happening in book 2.

I've read everything up to The Mondale many times. I keep finding stuff I missed before. I've read The Mondale once, what was there and decided to leave that part alone till it was done.

Think I'll read it again.............. :wav:

I've read everything up to The Mondale many times. I keep finding stuff I missed before. I've read The Mondale once, what was there and decided to leave that part alone till it was done.

Think I'll read it again.............. :wav:

You won't long to wait then. Chapter 26 will be the last chapter of Prince of Mondele Royale. And that should be up next week.

You won't long to wait then. Chapter 26 will be the last chapter of Prince of Mondele Royale. And that should be up next week.

And the 4 interlude chapters? Is he going to finish book 2 before his next siesta?

Inquiry minds wanna know. :wav:

And the 4 interlude chapters? Is he going to finish book 2 before his next siesta?

Inquiry minds wanna know. :wav:

I'm sure we'll see the interlude chapters. As for the second question, only he can answer that one.

I need to correct this. Chapter 26 will not be the end of Prince of Mondele Royale. It will be the end of section.

Wow, the latest chapter is truly amazing. I couldn't stop reading from start to finish. I think that the hardest part is waiting the three weeks between chapters, as they just keep getting better and better.

Seriously looking forward to the next chapter.

Keth

Wow, the latest chapter is truly amazing. I couldn't stop reading from start to finish. I think that the hardest part is waiting the three weeks between chapters, as they just keep getting better and better.

Seriously looking forward to the next chapter.

Keth

Not only was it amazing but it also had the stuff that grand legends are made of--this chapter was magnificent!

This chapter was absolute amazing and by far, a favorite one. I'll even go as far to admit, at certain points, I had tears in my eyes, it was that good. I don't think there is any way that Jamie will ever top this one. It's no wonder that Hippolito, and others, call him the Dancing Prince.

And from what I've been told, no wonder it's AJ's favorite.

There's only a few chapters left to Jamies back story

Parts of the story have left me roaring with laughter and others left me in tears.

An admission... when times were tough during Jamie's hiatus and my personal tragedies when I considered throwing in the towel with AD, the promise of Jamie and TSOI's return helped keep me going.

Thanks for the wonderful story, Jamie!

I have to agree this was the best chapter so far. The Scrolls of Icaria is standing up there as probably the best story that I have read on the Internet, maybe even the best story I have read full stop (and I read ALOT of books).

Keep up the amazing work.