Adam Lambert comes out

I've heard people talk about a guy having "a snake in his pants" but I never understood what meant until I saw that Rolling Stone cover!

Colin :evilgrin:

I've heard people talk about a guy having "a snake in his pants" but I never understood what meant until I saw that Rolling Stone cover!

I assume you're referring to Justin TrouserSnake!

Adam is great! But the whole 'Idol Experience' has put me off Reality TV, not that the awful wife swapping program hadn't already. :evilgrin:

I'm sure Adam will be a headliner long after, what's his name from ArKANSAS is long forgotton.

Adam rocks!

I found these two links on the net:

A scan of the article.

Text Only of the article

Don't know if it is appropriate to post these. If it is not, feel free to remove them without my protest.

I've read the article. Adam is nearly uncensored (a couple of asterisks here and there). He's the first gay public figure (in my very short but personal experience) that actually anecdotes what we know the gay community to be like in a major magazine. There's drugs, there's sex, there's racy comments about both sex organs... there's Lambert.

Don't know if this article will strongly backfire (you'd be a child to think it won't have repercussions)., but I wish the best of luck to Glambert. I'll be first in line to buy his debut CD.

Maddy (:

The Links seem fine to me Maddy.

I especially like this article I found on the scan index page.

Quote from the bottom of the link:

When they hugged, they hugged for real - there was none of the typical back-slapping not-too-close! hugs between men in public.

They?ve learned from each other, and they?ve advocated for each other. With and for each other they are respectful and generous. Open. Trusting. And loving.

Should I know this guy? :evilgrin:

I find the whole concept of "Reality TV" doubtful; and the apparent

popularity of it rather frightening.

That said, i'll go check out Mr. Snake in the Pants.

Tracy

Should I know this guy? :evilgrin:

I find the whole concept of "Reality TV" doubtful; and the apparent

popularity of it rather frightening.

That said, i'll go check out Mr. Snake in the Pants.

Tracy

Tracy, you will have to go to the end of the queue and wait your turn. :whistle:

Tracy, you will have to go to the end of the queue and wait your turn.

I'll just come back when he's yesterday's news. B'sides, if you're just lookin', hot homosexual

men are a dime a dozen. :evilgrin:

Tracy

I'll just come back when he's yesterday's news. B'sides, if you're just lookin', hot homosexual

men are a dime a dozen. :evilgrin:

Tracy

In that case what can I get for twenty bucks?

I liked most of Adam's performances on Idol very much, though (as he admits in his Rolling Stone interview), the guy needs to hit the gym a bit, especially if he intends to be a rock star. Pudgy ain't in, and wearing black can only go so far. But there's no question, he's an exceptionally talented singer -- albeit with some occasional Liza Minelli moments that had me chuckle a little bit.

The RS interview was very revealing, and I was glad to see that the producers of the show didn't ask him to not reveal any personal details during the show's run. They left that decision totally up to him, and he opted to be silent on it until after the final results telecast.

I really look forward to hearing his album in the fall. I'd be extremely surprised if the Idol winner's album outsells Lambert's in the long run.