TEN FUN THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE

Codey

TR,

This was beautiful!!! It had the right balance between good and bad memories. It kind of evoked sad and happy feelings at the same time. It actually teared me up but gave me a good feeling at the same time. I love this poem!!!

Codey

PS; this poem's on the mainsite only for those of you wondering what I'm talking about

Say, I didn't see this last week because its not in the Poetry closet, sorry. Many thanks and glad you liked it. Seems no one liked the Icarus one and here I thought it was the best one technically.

BTW, the correct version of the poem, Ten Fun Things, is at tragicrabbit.org, the one here on AD is a bit wonky.

I'm thinking there needs to be a name for a thing that's more like a story than a poem but damned if I know what that name is or should be. I might write some more now that my computer seems to be working (though I've lost every single file I had and all my story notes-sounds of piteous whining in the background).

This one made me sad and happy to write it so, by your yardstick (which I think might be a good one), I succeeded since you felt what I felt when I wrote it. I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

I'm behind on my prose, thought, so that should be the next stuff I send in.

Kisses...

TR